Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 05:08 AM   #11
So happy to be a
Gift Guru

starlit1211 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Superbeds, New Game, New Retirements

Wow! Shocking news!!! All those new pets! I'll have to run out soon and get some!! I absolutely love the artist's bed, being an artist, myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My next adoption should get me a bed... I'm so excited!!!
starlit1211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #12
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

oh no why does Ganz have to retire all these animals! it isd so annoying!

oh well thanks Justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 05:19 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Justin!
Neat superbeds!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #14
Amanda ♥

Awesome, thanks justin! I cannot believe that they retired the Rhino, Samoyed. Leopard Lizard, & Tiger Snake! I understand why they retired the elephant, though. It's an older webkinz!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 AM   #15
The name's Zach yo.
Gift Trainee

King of pugs has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Superbeds, New Game, New Retirements

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydoglvr5
Well, I shall be getting a Samoyed and Leopard Lizard soon. And I think I'll use one of my unopened superbed boxes to get that Apple Pie bed. Too cute!
I need those too. The artist bed looks just right for me, and, I'm not in to solitare games.
King of pugs is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, Ganz is gonna do what Ganz is gonna do. When you look down the list of fluffy animals, that is a whole pile of them to have to buy if you are collecting so having a bunch retire makes way for some of the new ones.

Love the new beds. I have a friend who is trying to build a 'food room' that new applepie bed would be perfect for her. For myself, I would like the artists palette to go with the W-tales sofa.

I like the new solitaire game, it is a lot like Booger gets an 'A', you really have to know your factors.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:00 AM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am so happy that i got the samoyed when i did. i had already gotten the leopard lizard..whew!! the elephant was already in my arsonal, as is the rhino.and black and white cheeky dog... but wow..so hard to understand so many so fast!!!!.

i love the new beds...they are awesome and now i need to check out the new solitaire game.

thanks justin!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:03 AM   #18
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Why did they have to retire the Samoyed?!? I really wanted one I hope the still have some in august...
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #19
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I'm shocked. I needed to get several of those animals. I hope to get to a Hallmark or something really soon to get them.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

fieldhockey12 is on a distinguished road

I really wish that they would stop retiring such new pets. I have not been able to get half of those newly retired pets. It kind of makes me mad but, oh well. I like the new super beds and the new game though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: