Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 AM   #21
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Superbed & New Features

Ugh! Now I'll never win the Wacky Bingoz game!
000000005 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #22
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Oh I did not realize that there was a maintenance . that bed looks really great how awesome! I know that I will like the new clothing feature. Yay! no more storage!!!
jum is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #23
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Cool bed! I wonder how the new clothing thing will work?

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #24
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I don't notice anything different when I try to dress my pet. I don't know what Ganz means when they say "Your pets clothes stay with them." Does anybody else know if the dressing option has been changed on their account? And if so, what am I doing wrong?
Old 02-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

What a cute bed. Now I need to buy some more pets so I can get it. thanks for the great pictures.
muffy is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #26
Magik3

Magik3 is on a distinguished road

The dressing option doesn't work yet! BLEAH. and I was all excited too.
Magik3 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #27

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

I am confused about the clothing feature changes. Does this mean we don't need storage??
mekimka is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine has not been changed yet, either. I think the announcement was premature.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #29
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

The new clothing design DOES work. I played around with it last night. I'll post some pictures.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #30
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i adopted my mystery pet( which ended up being a collie that i named ARIZONA) , so i could get the bed box. the new bed is really cool. i already made a room with it.
i totally forgot about the dress your pet feature, so i will have to go back in and check it out.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: