Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
DYINGxCINDERELLA
Lil Kinz
mrsnbirss is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Superbed & New Features

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
me either I hope it will be up soon
me to i need to get on to webkinz i have two un opend boxes to and i really want that bed
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #12
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Some of us were able to get on, briefly; out of 10 browsers {now} I can't get back in {after getting knocked off trying to get the curio to show me all the items, switching from there back to curio}. Here is a picture of some stuff I did manage to see minus anything already posted. Seems to me the main entry to arcade is different but also the bottom of the bingo shows only so many slots for coupons and that's part of what they were talking about limiting coupons {like it ever mattered -- I spent at least 20 coupons on trying for 1 ball one day, nothing, and that was the day the extra ball kept giving extra in some ways as well}.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgarcade and wacky bingoz.jpg (116.4 KB, 32 views)
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #13
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Oh and as for the new superbed even if y'all could get in it is NOT showing in the choices; probably won't at least until tomorrow after their regular nightly maintenance.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:48 AM   #14
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I was able to get in and I have the option of getting the bed. I only have one unopened superbed box, though. I'm not sure if I want to use it on this.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 02:12 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

The superbed is now available. Here is Snickerdoodle with his new bed.

Click the image to open in full size.
rosebudroo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:41 AM   #16
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

They really did do a good job on this one - my favorite super bed by far!!

Here's DEEE-LITE checking out the new bed..she flies right through the back of it!!

---------- EXOTERIC added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah, and the WOW wheel has changed...it's all Wshop stuff...no kinzstyle this time.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-19-2009 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #17
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I love the new bed..glad we have a couple of those boxes sitting in our docks!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Nice new bed and the rest of that theatre stuff is coming in at a perfect time. I also noticed we have a new log in page...but we still have snow
Here are pics of the bed; front and back

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
hollireed is an unknown quantity at this point

i signed on today and my superbed gift box is gone. Has this happened to anyone else
hollireed is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 08:36 AM   #20
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

I wasn't able to log on last night or this morning--I get the WW mainpage and can get the pop-up for logging on, but when I click "begin playing" nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem?

SallyAnne

In fact, I just tried again--none of the buttons work: I can't adopt a pet or modify my password either.

SallyAnne

Last edited by SallyAnne; 02-19-2009 at 08:40 AM..
SallyAnne is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: