Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: New Shirt Available in the KinzStyle Shop

Thank you to SapphireShores, a member of our forum, for letting us know about a new shirt being sold in the KinzStyle Shop. The Funky Flower Tee* is available for 130 KC. Remember, you must have a KinzStyle Shopping Bag in your dock in order to access the KinzStyle Shop. These bags are only available with the codes that come with the Plushie Clothing.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Shirt Available in the KinzStyle Shop

congrats sapphireshores on the new shirt. it is cute.

thanks for the update justin...... you rock..as always
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

OOh! Another for lovely shirt! I love clothes!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #4
pullyourtangles
Gift Guru

pullyourtangles will become famous soon enough

It's very cute. I bought a shirt similar to that for my Niece yesterday at Walmart. LOL
pullyourtangles is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

That is a really cute shirt. I Love all the clothes.Thanks for the update,you always keepus informed>
Old 08-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is pretty!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
MuddKicker

Wink Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Shirt Available in the KinzStyle Shop

I am always so glad to visit this forum
There is so much information to gather
Thanks for the KinzStyle Clothing Picture !!
Old 08-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #8
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okay, this is probably a silly question, but where is the Kinz Style shop. Is it in Webkinz World or at the E store? I can't find it either place. I am all about new girl clothes, but I don't know the Kinz Style shop is & where to find it.???
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
jmn518 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can only get the KinzStyle shop after you have the KinzStyle gift bag in your dock. To get the gift bag you need to buy an actually piece of clothing from the store. After the purchase you input the code to get the gift bag and then pull the gift bag into your room. KinzStyle shop will then start. Keep in mind if you don't see anthing you like, you can close and drag the bag into your room again, then you can see a different selection of clothes...
jmn518 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #10
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

awesome! thanks for the info Justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: