Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #81
keylimecutie
Webkinz :)

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

I went to rock the boat and recieved pirate pants (not the ones in the w shop.they are blue with stripes.really cool),i got 500 kk on the wheel,and bought the swimsuit and blue hat.I also sent a postcard to someone,and i haven't tryed the coastal cove (or whatever it is called) yet,but i plan to tommorow.I had a great time and it is sooo worth 500 kk to get in.to send my 11 pets to the spa it would be 486 kk!Wow thats a lot!!

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

oh and all my pets were 100 of each point for the spa!!

Last edited by frogzmonkeyz; 09-04-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #82
readergirl1228

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

I spent $500 to get to the tropical island, and still can't get into ANY of the places on the island. I have logged in and out, but still nothing! $500 down the drain. I am going to call Ganz tomorrow. I would advise waiting!

Oh, I don't know how much everyone else is having to pay--I have over 50 pets on this acct. How much is everyone paying for the island vacation?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #83
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I had to laugh...my spa expense was going to be over 13,000. I don't think so. LOL

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by adorcfish; 09-05-2008 at 07:09 AM..
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #84
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Spa is 6kk for every pet on your account..(I think)...anyway after my son did the rock the boat and found the ghost..his happiness went to zero..then we went back and did the spa..and his happiness was restored to 100..I'm like many others..it is fun, but, a lot of kk for a very few activities...hoping lots more will be added!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #85
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

When I did Rock the Boat I received the Pirate's Belt. I didn't see it listed in the WIGEV...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #86
shaughnmt is an unknown quantity at this point

(Not sure if someone already posted this - I did not see it)

I went to the Spa when it opened this afternoon and it cost me 2901KK. I have 171 pets so that is a total of approx 17KK per pet. I went back in this evening, on the same account the price was only
21KK. I had one pet that was not at 100% for Happiness, Health and Hunger so it seems that plays in on the total cost. I have also noticed that you can go back to your tropical vacation once every hour or so at no charge and whichever pet you are using will receive a boost in all three categories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgspa2.jpg (91.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgspa14.JPG (94.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgSpa13.JPG (113.2 KB, 7 views)
shaughnmt is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #87
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I got chocolate fools gold on the boat and flip flop flapjacks on the wheel. I also bought a few things. I'm still having trouble with chat and can't get in, so I can't use it there so I'm really sad about it.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #88
shaughnmt is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Spa Cost Theory: When my webkinz got scared by the gost and dropped to 0 happiness, but still had 100 health and hunger, it cost me 300 to go to the spa (I only had 1 webkinz on that account). So, my theory is that it costs 3KC per point.

To test this theory, I went to the spa anytime my # of points changed (it did not matter if it was Happiness, Health or Hunger). As I keep all my pets at 100, these are mostly small numbers, but they all come out the same...

0 points need - they would not let me in=
1 point needed - cost 3KC
2 points needed - cost 6KC
6 points needed - cost 18KC
9 points needed - cost 27KC

If anyone else wants to count up their points need and see if it is 3KC per point, please let us know.
See my post below -I did not see this one before I posted a few moments ago - but I think your theory is correct. If you look at my pet Gerbie (the only one not at 100 on all categories):
Happiness was 98
Health was 99
Hunger was 94

Total needed - 7 - total cost for spa was 21KK
so it must be 3KK per point deficient - per pet

Gosh that was a mouthful
shaughnmt is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #89
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

I went there! Its so awsome! Good thing the gost didn't shiw up! even if you see the gost just go to the spa and every thing will be fine! I got 100 kc in the bout! I got 2 hats the blue and the umbrella, and the inflatible tree! Then I sent postcards to my friends!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #90
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

That is awesome! I can't wait to go on the trip.
rifraf is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: