Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

OK, so I went on a tropical vacation. I got 250KC from spinning the wheel, so that paid for 1/2 my vaca.

Then, we went to play "Rock The Boat." My poor, poor Hershey saw a pirate ghost and screamed (and I mean SCREAMED) "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" His happiness meter WENT STRAIGHT TO ZERO and he is VERY, VERY sad. It's breaking my heart.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #22
chetgecko

geckomom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW2

View Post Originally Posted by love2cut
I just went on a "vacation" and was really disappointed. You spend $500 just to go but then can only do everything once?! What is the point of being able to access it for 24 hours if you can be done with the whole thing in 10 minutes? So, you spend your $500 then you get to spend another $50-200 on souvenirs (read "worthless junk") and maybe get a few kc or more junk on the wheel and the Rock the Boat which is hardly considered a game. Boo Ganz!!!!
Just like a real vacation!!! It's true... you spend 500KC for 24-hour access to an island where you can spin the wheel once. (You might get some KC as a prize, but nothing too exciting on that wheel today. I wonder if it will change tomorrow?) You can also go in the KinzChat rooms (cute, but not too much happening in there), send postcards to your friends (more KC), buy souvenirs (more KC) and play Rock the Boat once. I had no idea what Rock the Boat was but I found out that rocking the boat sent my happiness level from 100 all the way down to 0!!! So not only does it cost KC to go on vacation, but you will need to spend time or money getting your happiness level back up. Going to the spa will restore it back to 100 for more KC! Have a nice vacation!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #23
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

Ok , It is just a big waste of a whole lot of KC ! If you have to use kinzphone to use the vacation activity then they should have the kinzphone actually stay on !! I WANT MY PETS KC BACK ! UGH !! Click the image to open in full size.

nettne is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #24
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

Ok , It is just a big waste of a whole lot of KC ! If you have to use kinzphone to use the vacation activity then they should have the kinzphone actually stay on !! I WANT MY PETS KC BACK ! UGH !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIMG_4772.JPG (56.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpgIMG_4774.JPG (67.2 KB, 32 views)
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #25
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

I think in its first day, we'll see lots of glitches. I know everyone feels like Ganz should work all of that out ahead of time but thats never the case. Maybe its good I cant log on there yet...lol.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #26
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We got this pirate's costume and flipflop flapjacks..the first in the Boat, and the second on the wheel...http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zu08di&s=4
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #27
ArielWilson

ArielW is an unknown quantity at this point

Free buffet in coral cove!!!!!!!!!!! Here are pictures! You have to eat it there though and can't put it into your dock. (I already ate one of the 4 items so here were the remaining ones!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbuffet.jpg (70.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #28
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

My spa is 39 KC for ten pets. The other account is 60 KC for five pets. Go figure!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 09-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #29
ArielWilson

ArielW is an unknown quantity at this point

Got 100 kc from rock the boat.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #30
autumnskky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 4 accounts that I "maintain" everyday. I have mine, my daughters, a second one of my own and my nephews. We all have a different number of pets ranging from one to 23 and for each account the price was 500KC. I decided to check it out using my nephews account and I have to say I was a little disappointed. There were only 6 items to choose from at the souviner shop, and only 3 activities to do all together outside of walking around coral cove. I didn't think it was worth the 500KC I had to pay to get in.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: