Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

Oh here's a pic of the cool foods I was served. Though I was only able to feed him 1 of them because hus health, happiness, and hunger were all boosted to 100 when he went on vacation
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBuffet.jpg (116.0 KB, 43 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #12
chetgecko

geckomom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
How did you get into the coral cove , does the post work for you ???? Any Ideas ?
Hi, Nettne! Once you purchase your vacation ticket, you can re-visit the island any time for up to 24 hours after purchase. I found that if I logged out of WW and then logged in again and went back to the island after the first time I had a Coral Cove glitch, everything worked fine in the KinzChat hut (the one on the right), but not the KinzChat Plus hut (on the left). Also, the Post worked great... I sent several really great postcards! Enjoy!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #13
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

I got scared by a ghost on the boat...my pet squealed and lost all her happiness....but all is good!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #14

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

I somehow bought TWO tickets before I new it........be careful when purchasing......click ticket book or you might end up losing another $500! Duh! Gotta read closer before clicking. I got fool's gold chocolate bar........bought wall anchor, sea chest, and a blow up palm tree......then won a tree on the wheel........DO THE SOUVENIR SHOP LAST!!!! Couldn't get into the spa.....but heard it brings up your happiness and health on pet. Visit is good for 24 hours.......you can use different pets but can only do Ghost Ship, and Wheel once......the Souvenir Shop allows you to buy up to three items per vacation. So if you spin big bucks on the wheel ...... it's possible to come out even for your vacation - or- not. Have fun......
Old 09-04-2008, 01:37 PM   #15
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

That is so awesome, thanks for this news Justin. I can't wait to try this out, my pets deserve a vacation.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
Gift Trainee
petabode is on a distinguished road

I think the different prices for the spa are dependent upon what your pets health, happiness and hunger are at the time of the spa. It cost me 3099kc but some of my 35 pets were probably pretty low.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
Gift Guru

here in my head will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW2

I cant wait to see all the prizes from rock the boat!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #18
Jenn76

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW2

I just went on a "vacation" and was really disappointed. You spend $500 just to go but then can only do everything once?! What is the point of being able to access it for 24 hours if you can be done with the whole thing in 10 minutes? So, you spend your $500 then you get to spend another $50-200 on souvenirs (read "worthless junk") and maybe get a few kc or more junk on the wheel and the Rock the Boat which is hardly considered a game. Boo Ganz!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I love the concept and I have been travelling GLITCH-FREE so, I am VERY, very pleased with Ganz this time. Thank you Justin. I am so pleased with this new program. Ganz, by my books, YOU OUTDID YOURSELVES!! YAY!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #20
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Oh...I can't wait to get home and play tonight!!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: