Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #101
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

I got a fishing hat, a hula (straw) skirt, and a ship in a bottle.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 06:59 AM   #102
Webkinz :)
webkinzmom2 is on a distinguished road

I had trouble going from one thing to another and had to go else where first THEN re-enter the vacation. I am excited about something new to do and hopefully all the glitches will be fixed quickly. I clicked on the ghost ship but nothing happened. I couldn't get into the coral cove and haven't tried the wheel or snack shack because I kept getting frozen out. Cool fun stuff in the gift shop! The surfer turtle is funny!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #103
xoxotoria509xoxo

wierdox373 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love this new area but can you really eat from the buffet
Old 09-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #104
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I like this new vacation addition. I think it has a ton of potential for a variety of fun destinations. And I love that it only costs kinzcash, not real cash, to play. Good job there, Ganz! My daughter and I shelled out $500 both today and yesterday on three accounts even though we can't even get into the Coral Cove yet. I'm looking forward to trying that when the glitches are worked out.
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #105
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

I just won a raffle in the cove clubhouse and ended up getting ----- Nothing! I was so sad. Its obviously still glitched.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #106
WEI3KINZ

if your pet is sick you will not be able to fly, untill you see dr quack.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #107

Tobyskitten is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the glitch on rock the boat. I would get a frozen screen log out and then go back and it would be fine. Today chat plus is closed
Tobyskitten is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #108
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

It would be great if it was available to all ww accounts. But of course a large account with 100 pets- can't get into kinzchat at all - blue screen, i refuse to spend the kc if my pet cannot take advantage of everything there is to offer. It has been 8 months since my very large account has access to anything other then dailies & some hourly activities. Is this standard treatment of customers, the larger accounts are being forced to quit ? I work for a very large corporation, customer service is above everything else ! Satisfaction gaurenteed, or your $$$$$$ back !
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #109
shaughnmt is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 173 pets on my American account and I am in KinzChat for trading and in the Coral Cove quite frequently. I have not had any issues with any of the feature in WW on my account - okay with the exception to the weir quirks that we all see on occasion. What specifically are you having issues with?

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
It would be great if it was available to all ww accounts. But of course a large account with 100 pets- can't get into kinzchat at all - blue screen, i refuse to spend the kc if my pet cannot take advantage of everything there is to offer. It has been 8 months since my very large account has access to anything other then dailies & some hourly activities. Is this standard treatment of customers, the larger accounts are being forced to quit ? I work for a very large corporation, customer service is above everything else ! Satisfaction gaurenteed, or your $$$$$$ back !
shaughnmt is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #110

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

My daughter collects food, & was excited when she got this.. but this item can NOT be placed in a fridge or cooler, despite the fact that it is a food that you feed your Webkinz. This is a glitch that Ganz should look into and fix.

---------- Maeffy added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

The Fools gold chocolate is a food but can NOT be placed in a fridge or cooler... glitch

Last edited by Maeffy; 09-10-2008 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Maeffy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: