Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #91
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

This might have been mentioned above but when you go back ito the tropical island you get boosted to 100 in all areas again so 1)if you see the ghost, exit and then go back in and you'll be back up without the cost 2) take another pet to boost them to 100 - I changed pets & took them in so that they all got 100 points 3) enjoy and use the area wisely after spending all that cash!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #92
krystalliscool
Webkinz :)

IELchamp is an unknown quantity at this point

corral cove doesnt work for me either
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #93
jinnsing

jinnsing is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a little disappointed in the vacation, wish there was a bit more. I wont the umbrella hat at the wheel and 50kc at the rock the boat, so nothing exclusive. I finished everything in five minutes...but the recipes are going to be fun to figure out. Here I have a screen shot of the foods that appeared for me. Earlier in the thread someone posted the recipe for the Sloppy Jalopy, and I found out what one of them is...

Cola + Fish Sticks + French Fries = Fish & Chips Dinner!

I tried the pineapple drink looking one but ran out of ideas quick. It is NOT Pineapple + Blueberries + Cream Soda.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinzfood.jpg (139.5 KB, 12 views)
jinnsing is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #94
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

Did anyone see the party in the rooms where you get recipe food as a gift and enter in a raffle?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:27 PM   #95
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

There are brand new items in the Vacation Souvenir Shop (at least for North American Accounts) today!

Click the image to open in full size.

Model Jet Plane 95kc
Island Bunny Bobble Head 125kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit (1 piece) 85kc
Sunshine Shorts 45kc

plus these repeats:

Sunshine Swimsuit Top 40kc
Sailors Shipping Crate (holds 10 items!) 540kc
Sunshine Hat 55kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80kc
Old 09-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #96
shaughnmt is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sudoku13
Did anyone see the party in the rooms where you get recipe food as a gift and enter in a raffle?
Where is that??
shaughnmt is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #97

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I just went on my first vacation. I won $250 so that helps make up for the $500 it cost me to go.
I own two Webkinz on that account. I saw a ghost in the ship so lost all my happiness and was told to go play games in the arcade. I guess I just click on Arcade and then get to re-enter my vacation?
There were a few different items in the shop than the ones shown above, I got a sand/shell table and a couple of hats. I'm wondering if it is worth it going in that ship. Really, I didn't feel like there was that much to do on my vacation. However, I got a few items that I've never seen before.
I didn't try the Chat area, I guess I'll go back and see if that locks me up or not.
Thanks for the heads up on the new area. I hope the rest of you can get in tomorrow.
Oh, I did send a couple of postcards so the post worked for me.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #98

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW2

View Post Originally Posted by love2cut
I just went on a "vacation" and was really disappointed. You spend $500 just to go but then can only do everything once?! What is the point of being able to access it for 24 hours if you can be done with the whole thing in 10 minutes? So, you spend your $500 then you get to spend another $50-200 on souvenirs (read "worthless junk") and maybe get a few kc or more junk on the wheel and the Rock the Boat which is hardly considered a game. Boo Ganz!!!!
i agree with most of your comments...the prizes are cool but your right, you can only do everything once and that is done within literally minutes, so shats the remainder hours to do? 500 to get in is a lot...and post cards werent working and the chat rooms full, so you spend 500 kinz cash for what?

---------- vivalawebkinz added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sudoku13
what are you talking about? where is this?

Last edited by vivalawebkinz; 09-04-2008 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #99
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

it costs 500 total for day at the tropical island, this gets you:
  • Boost to all three meters of any and all new pets who enter the island through clicking on your travel ticket.
  • Guaranteed 4 Recipe Foods (if you can get into the Coral Cove Clubhouse) which may include unsolved foods that are potentially island exclusives. Double click on them then drag them to your pet's face to eat them... you may have to reenter the Coral Cove to eat a second one and you have to be hungry enough.
  • A spin on the vacation wheel (recipe foods are the smallest prizes, but there are larger kc amounts, some island exclusive clothing/decor, and some potentially wheel exclusive decor).
  • A chance at the Don't Rock the Boat game where you could win game-exclusive clothing, treasure, exclusive food, etc OR get your happiness points dropped to zero.
  • A chance at crashing a party in the clubhouse where you could win prizes at random. They seem to last one hour each where every room in one color zone will have a party going on and raffles every 5 minutes or so. You know it's a party room from the loading message and also because it has disco balls, inflatable palms, neon palms, etc instead of all the hibiscus plants and tiki torches.
  • The opportunity to spend 15kc each for pretty postcards to mail to your friends.
  • The opportunity to buy up to three items in the souvenir shop... so far this includes only island exclusives.

So the only hard and fast guarantees are the meter boosts and the foods, but only if you have clubhouse access can you get the foods and they may crash your browser here and there.

However, you have some chances at cool exclusives, so it's up to you. It's a lot more likely that you'll get prizes here with only a bit of kc put out here vs the academy.

I would go on the vacation when you first log in, go with the pet who has the lowest meters already. Go first to the Don't Rock the Boat game and play... if your happiness drops, then go play the other vacation game, do your daily activities, go to the regular clubhouse's exercise room and garden room to exercise and use any more exercise equipment and pools that you have, then take a bath, brush your teeth, and feed your pet its favorite food. If there's anything in the wshop you want to buy, pick that up. Your happiness should have risen a lot during this along with your health and a little boost to your hunger. You can play a longer game that gives great KC to add more happiness (I played to level 10 on Smoothie Moves and my happiness shot up a lot!)
Old 09-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #100

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Explain the buffet to me. I got into the Coral Cove and saw the four foods but clicking on them didn't do anything. What is the buffet for and how do I work it?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: