Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

Thursday's update is bringing some exciting news to WW! Your pets will be able purchase travel tickets, good for 24 hours, to Tropical Island Vacation. Some WI members have been able to access the area already!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Areas on Tropical Island include:Don't Rock the Boat, Vacation Post Office, Coral Cove, Vacation Wheel and the Souvenir Shack.

Click the image to open in full size.

There also appears to be a spa getaway! The price to enter is based on the number of pets you have. With one pet, mom15022 was able to enter for 258 KC although WI member KaileysMommy was able to enter with 23 pets for $87 on one account and with 16 pets for $48 on another.

A heads up to visitors of Rock the Boat: mom15022 discovered a ghost which dropped her pet's happiness level to ZERO!

While on your vacation, your pet can also purchase 3 souvenirs. mom15022 selected these for her pets:

Thanks to mom15022 and Bonsai for the pictures.

Another of our users, k2ramal, has reported that one of the prizes for playing "Rock the Boat" is "Fool's Gold Chocolate" which can be seen in her dock!

Stay tuned to WI for more information as more of our members are able to access the new area and remember that Webkinz Insider is your #1 source of information about everything Webkinz!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
Gift Trainee
petabode is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

I just got to do this! Way fun, I got a recipe and some fun hats!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
chetgecko
Webkinz :)

geckomom is an unknown quantity at this point

How exciting! But of course there are glitches as usual in new WW areas. I went to the Tropical Island and spun the wheel, winning 250 KC. Next, I tried to go to the Coral Cove, which gives you access to KinzChat and KinzChat Plus. I was not interested in going to a chat room, but when I tried to click out of Coral Cove, the "find my friends" bar became stuck across the screen and the whole screen was frozen so I couldn't do anything but log out. I logged back in and was able to return to my vacation and enjoy the rest of the island. Great fun, but stay away from Coral Cove for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvacationglitch.JPG (101.6 KB, 40 views)
Old 09-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
Gift Trainee
petabode is on a distinguished road

I just did the spa get away, it cost me about 3099kc and it boosted all my pets hunger, happiness and health to 100. I have 35 pets.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:57 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Awesome info Justin. New we would get the latest from you.

---------- littlex3red added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

The health of your pets going into the spa depends on your cost.

100% health for everyone means cheaper spa -- I think it is because the WW spa people don't have wor so hard to make a guys happy.

Last edited by littlex3red; 09-04-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

This is so cool! I won a new recipe food from the wheel.

Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
chetgecko

geckomom is an unknown quantity at this point

Update: I went in and out of Coral Cove a few times and it seems that the frozen screen glitch only happens when I try to go to KinzChat Plus and then try to x out of that area. If I just go to the KinzChat area (the hut on the right), things seem to work just fine.

One thing that's fun inside the hut is eating from the buffet table. Here's a picture of what was being served today...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbuffet.JPG (98.6 KB, 91 views)
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

The Vacations are cool. Here are a few pics from mine. I got 100KC when I rocked the boat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSouvenir Shack.jpg (138.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpgWelcome.jpg (110.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpgIsland Wheel 2.jpg (111.4 KB, 39 views)
Old 09-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #9
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Breaking News: New Section - Tropical Island Vacation Comes to WW

DON'T SPEND THE KC YET IT'S NOT ALL WORKING> YOU CAN SPEND KC BUT CAN'T USE THE POST OR GET INTO CORAL COVE. It's cute Lots of KC though, your life hunger happy only fills up like normal take food !

---------- nettne added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by geckomom
Update: I went in and out of Coral Cove a few times and it seems that the frozen screen glitch only happens when I try to go to KinzChat Plus and then try to x out of that area. If I just go to the KinzChat area (the hut on the right), things seem to work just fine.

One thing that's fun inside the hut is eating from the buffet table. Here's a picture of what was being served today...
How did you get into the coral cove , does the post work for you ???? Any Ideas ?

Last edited by nettne; 09-04-2008 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #10
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Sweet! Thanks Justin!

First Poster!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: