Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: New "Pixie Pod Pachinko" Game

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Cappy for these pictures of the brand new Pixie Pod Pachinko game that was added to Webkinz World during today's unexpected server maintenance. Those of you who have been collecting Purple Seeds in the Woodland Wonders feature will be pleased to learn that you can finally use them for something. Each Seed you collect is good for one chance to win extra KinzCash in the new game. The game can be found in the Magical Forest section of Webkinz World. Remember, to use the Woodland Wonders feature, you must have entered at least one figurine code on your account.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

cmf63 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New "Pixie Pod Pachinko" Game

Can any play...or is it only for charm forest members....first or second post!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #3

Ro3yn is on a distinguished road

I am so excited about this. I've been getting so many seeds! I guess it was worth the wait.
Ro3yn is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #4

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

too bad I can't play woodland wonders.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Ooh, that looks fun!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #6
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I wonder when they're going to let the rest of us in. I simply can't wait!
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #7

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

It sounds like fun, but I can't seem to get into the activity. When I click to enter, all I get is a blue screen. Anybody else? Or am I just "lucky"? LOL

Now I can't even get on the site - server test in progress, it seems.
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Cappy, you lucky dog you!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Cappy, for being on top of this Thank you FIA for bring in it to us.
Yes, you have to have the Figurines in order to play this game. Charms are only required for the Charm Forest. These seeds are gotten through the Woodland Wonders Figurines
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #10
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the info FIA! I am so happy to finally know what all these seeds are for! Gosh I have lots saved up, looks like a game my little one will really enjoy! Now to sit patiently and wait for maintence to be finished!
Rejewal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: