Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #21
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New My Page Feature Reveals November PSIs

They are all forest/jungle-like!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #22
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

They're all so cool! I love them all.

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I love the grey langur. He would make a good friend for my Cheeky Monkey Sydney, who is getting quite lonely all by herself.
Mine was too for so long. I broke down and got mine a lil kinz from Walgreen. It was a dog. They dont talk much.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #23
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
They're all so cool! I love them all.

Mine was too for so long. I broke down and got mine a lil kinz from Walgreen. It was a dog. They dont talk much.
LOL. I should have also mentioned that Sydney is spoiled beyond all reason in her mansion of hers. I think that I might break down and have to buy the grey langur for Sydney's account, and then start an underwater account with the dolphin and orca whale (which were my favorite animals when I was a kid).

I would also break down and buy a cheetah Webkinz if one ever came out - it's only my favorite animal ever!
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

pigman626 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the hot air balloon
pigman626 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #25
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

they are cool .
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #26
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
LOL. I should have also mentioned that Sydney is spoiled beyond all reason in her mansion of hers. I think that I might break down and have to buy the grey langur for Sydney's account, and then start an underwater account with the dolphin and orca whale (which were my favorite animals when I was a kid).

I would also break down and buy a cheetah Webkinz if one ever came out - it's only my favorite animal ever!
Well Today, I bought my first webbie in months, the buffalo. I am also planning on buying the Camel and Cardinal next month. I would buy a platypus webkinz if they every came out with one. There are my favorite anaimal after all.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: