Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 07:28 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Log In Page & New My Page Feature

My homepage is still the same!
WildWK is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #12
nmacias05
Gift Guru

nikkikris is on a distinguished road

My home page is still the same too.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #13
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

The costumes look so cool!!! I may have to break down and buy them if they come to the e-store. What's with My Page? This is now the 2nd front page talking about My Page since it went down last week. Ganz needs to figure out what they are doing there. Why advertise a feature that isn't available.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Halloween theme on the Log In page!
It would be so cool if we are able to get new costumes this year. (I would like to have the fairy and Egyptain ones ).
rifraf is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:22 AM   #15
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

My daughter can get onto her my page and it has a new section called "my stuff". She can't figure out what all to do with it (she has schoolwork to do - or should I call this important research and count it for school?)

I can't get into my page on either of my accounts.

She was in the first group to get mypage when it first came up and I didn't get it til everyone had it. I bet that makes a difference now (but I had kinzchat plus and she didn't).
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #16
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

My log in page is still the same too.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #17
Gifted

Pizzapizza will become famous soon enough

Last year they had HALLOWEEN items on the LOG IN PAGE and we never saw them in the W Shop or in the Halloween gift bag. Maybe the costumes are just pipe dreams.....last year they didn't give out the vampire outfit that was posted....and there was another item we all thought would be in the goody bag, but wasn't.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #18

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I had that page last night & wish I had taken a picture, because this morning it is gone!

My page still says under costruction on my end.
Thanks for sharing pic!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #19
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I also can enter my page. In the "my stuff" section you can post up to 6 of your rooms to show off to friends, and you can create 3 lists of either wish lists, trade lists, or collection lists of various items (trading cards, prizes, trophies, holiday, exclusives, rares, recipe items, w-shop items, kinzstyle, etc).
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #20
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hello! My "MY PAGE" works now! I took a picture of some of the options I put on

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 11-30-2008 at 02:00 AM..
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: