Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #61
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Kinzville News Contest, New eStore "Love Pet" Announced

Aren't those scales going down it's back cute? All heart shaped. I would have never thought to do that with my Heart Whimzy
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #62
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Kinzville News Contest, New eStore "Love Pet" Announced

I hope its the Love Cat! I have a room already decorated for all the love pets.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #63
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
I just saw on webkinznewz it's a Love Dino. WAh! Where's that Love Cat?
Why won't the let us adopt her?
Yeah - they can keep their old Love Dinos - I want the Love Kitten.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #64
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Why doesn't Ganz like cats? Oh well...saves me money. I'll have to think this dino over. It's cute, but not as cute as Dixiecup's dragon!
EXACTLY what I was going to say!(except the cats part - I have 3 and that's enough for me) lol took the words right out of my mouth!

Dixiecup - thank you! I kinda had my heart set on a dragon likes yours tho....

I am going to have to rethink getting the love dino as it is EXACTLY like my bubblegumasaurus with just some minor editing... I was hoping for more differences...
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #65
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Dixiecup...I really like the dragon you came up with...would love to have one like it! The dino is okay, and I will buy it just for the PSI, but would have liked the cat(or a bunny, or a dragon) better.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #66
leigh423
four4abc is an unknown quantity at this point

I also like the window and the food. Some PSF would look great on a diningroom table. I hope to get pet soon.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #67
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great thread! I am looking forward to the Love cat coming out! This was a great find and a lot of hard work was probobly put into this idea! Thankyou so much for posting this and bringing the love cat to the attention of all WI members! This is going to be great!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #68
harlequinn

---------- Dixiecup added 24 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

While there is confirmation of the Love Cat (as you can see everyone's posts with the mention of the name have not been deleted) there is NO confirmation or verification of those items that are supposed to come along with it. Those pictures have not been cleared by Ganz for public display and have been lifted from the system without their permission. Justin and Wendy like to keep the rumors in the rumor mill. [/quote]

Huh? How was there confirmation of the Love Cat if it turns out the Love Cat wasn't even the right pet?

And if the items weren't verified or confirmed, how does that not make them MORE of a 'rumor' nature?

It was RUMORED to be a love cat, and it wasn't. Since it WASN'T posted in the rumors section, I (and I'm sure many others) were really hoping for a cat.

The fact that it's a dinosaur is rather disappointing, and I wouldn't have had my hopes up so high if this Love Cat rumor had been confined to the rumor mill.

It's just odd that a thread thread which was largely based on rumor and speculation (apparently even more so than I thought, since the items were completely, um...stolen and therefore out of context), and yet OTHERS who made speculations as to what the 'Love Pet' would be were censored.

My point is, if rumors and speculation can only be posted in the rumor mill, then this thread suggesting that it would be a Love Cat should not have been allowed here either.

Very disappointing- right after they 'recycled' one pet (the PFF, which I do love), they recycle the bubblegumasaurus. Not very original. =/
Old 01-29-2009, 04:29 AM   #69
pinkpixie88
April,Victoria is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
I just saw on webkinznewz it's a Love Dino. WAh! Where's that Love Cat?
Why won't the let us adopt her?
Agree with you! I really wanted the Love Kitten!
April,Victoria is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #70

*RowRow* has a spectacular aura about

YIPPEE!!! I love the window!! I hope my parents get me this for valentines day!!!!
*RowRow* is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: