Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #51
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Kinzville News Contest, New eStore "Love Pet" Announced

The estore has updated but the kinz nes hasn't yet....
flybabytina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #52
harlequinn

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Kinzville News Contest, New eStore "Love Pet" Announced

View Post Originally Posted by mississippi gal
WoW.. The window is nice but i would have preferred *edit* but i know i will be buying this one as well i'm an Estore junkie LOl

Remember, rumors can only be posted in the Rumor Mill section. --FIA
Um, what about the huge picture along with the implication that this will be a Love Cat?

Ganz hasn't said there would ever be a Love Cat, but there's a big picture of one right after the CONFIRMED pet items.

Why can that speculation be blatantly made here, but this person's comment is censored?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #53
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Please welcome the Love Dino, the first eStore exclusive Love Pet to join the Webkinz World family. This prehistoric pal has a big heart and an appetite to match - you’re sure to fall in love with this delightful dinosaur!

*******************************.com/wp-mu/files/2009/01/html_full_love_dino.jpg[/IMG]

The next contest will be to design a pink and/or red Small room, using only furniture and decorations found in the W Shop. Clothing will not be considered during judging.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #54
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
I bet it's the LOVE FLAMINGO!!!!!

Do you all remember that there were rumors of the love monkey and a flamingo??? Well maybe they decided to NOT release the flamingo as a stuffed animal?

The only thing is.... I agree with what Dixiecup said - the food is not very "cat-like".... it actually not very any "animal-like"....

Hmm you know... I wonder if it is a love dinosaur? or another mythical-type creature?
The food looks to contain chocolate, marshmallows, and candy hearts..... the marshmallows are on a stick - perfect for roasting...maybe a dragon????

---------- Babybreau added 4 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

You know... the more I look the more a DRAGON fits...

the window looks to be part of a stone wall > castle wall? dragons go with castles...
the marshmallows are on a stick > roast mm over a fire? dragons breathe fire
the chocolate to go with the mmallows? maybe the flowers are graham cracker flowers > s'mores? lol

or maybe I'm just rambling..... lol
BOOYAH!!

I told ya'll it wasn't a love cat!
it's a LOVE DINO!!! and I was the only one to guess it!
Ya I thought it would be a Love Dragon more than anything else... but I DID guess Love Dinosaur first!

Click the image to open in full size.

OH and the contest is to design a PINK or RED SMALL ROOM - using ONLY W-Shop items. There will be 5 Love Dino's up for grabs.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #55
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I just saw on webkinznewz it's a Love Dino. WAh! Where's that Love Cat?
Why won't the let us adopt her?
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 07:52 AM   #56
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
BOOYAH!!

I told ya'll it wasn't a love cat!
it's a LOVE DINO!!! and I was the only one to guess it!
Ya I thought it would be a Love Dragon more than anything else... but I DID guess Love Dinosaur first!

Click the image to open in full size.

OH and the contest is to design a PINK or RED SMALL ROOM - using ONLY W-Shop items. There will be 5 Love Dino's up for grabs.
I was JUST coming here to say that you were right! You had guessed in the other thread a Dino or dragon! Good JOB Babybreau!! I am impressed!
The funny thing about all of this is , I have been working on a pink room. The ONE room I am really working on for my Grandddaughter as a surprise I guess now is the time to finish it.
REMINDER: DO NOT post your ideas until AFTER the contest has run!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #57
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

oh well...no cat~~~~~~>>>> but the dino is just as great!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #58
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Close, miss spots, really close

---------- Dixiecup added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

The contest link says they are looking for SMALL rooms, not big ones, red or pink in design to suit the Dino. Using the existing W-Shop items. I think it is really nice that they are considering cost for this. Smaller rooms are cheaper to furnish and it doesn't have to be an all out extended effort.

---------- Dixiecup added 24 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by harlequinn
Um, what about the huge picture along with the implication that this will be a Love Cat?

Ganz hasn't said there would ever be a Love Cat, but there's a big picture of one right after the CONFIRMED pet items.

Why can that speculation be blatantly made here, but this person's comment is censored?
While there is confirmation of the Love Cat (as you can see everyone's posts with the mention of the name have not been deleted) there is NO confirmation or verification of those items that are supposed to come along with it. Those pictures have not been cleared by Ganz for public display and have been lifted from the system without their permission. Justin and Wendy like to keep the rumors in the rumor mill.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-28-2009 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Why doesn't Ganz like cats? Oh well...saves me money. I'll have to think this dino over. It's cute, but not as cute as Dixiecup's dragon!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #60

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Cute, was hoping for a dragon...but I still think the dino is cute!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: