Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #11
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New "Kinz Clothes" and Carriers Announced

Yeah, codes now too!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I saw something like that in the store. I am pretty sure it was not a ganz thing, but it was really cute. I would so buy those if I wasn't way to afraid to wear them!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #13
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i am upset that an adult can't get a tee shirt
Old 09-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: BREAKING NEWS: New "Kinz Clothes" and Carriers Announced

View Post Originally Posted by Sweeney Todd
Cool! I wonder how the shirts will be sized. Are they kids or for everyone?
I echo that question. I can live without them myself, though they'd be fun to have, but my daughter wears adult sized clothing. I do so hope they offer adult sizing so she can have some! If anyone knows what sizes are offered could you please tell us?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #15
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

This is a great idea! Like the styles and I am sure plenty of little girls out there will be asking for them for Christmas presents. Hopefully Ganz brings out more boy style clothing in the future.

Thanks for posting that website as well. A new place to look for webbies. Great selections!

Last edited by bflyangel; 09-18-2008 at 08:22 PM..
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #16
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Wow. me and my BFF are sitting here wondering why.. whatever, we think it's another money grabber. Those teeshirts probably won't even last. Oh well have fun to the people who are going to buy them.
1220panda is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #17
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

Oh boy I hope they come in adult sizes too! Ganz should realize there are adult Webkinz fans too!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 05:16 AM   #18
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting! I can't wait to find them. DD loves the purses.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #19
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooo.......... cool!!!!!!!!!!!!♥
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

funnygram is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update. These are great. I know a littleone who would love one, two or three of them.
funnygram is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: