Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #31
Disney4

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

i just wish that ganz could lower there prices a little i mean why would they sell a pet code for $12.50 if you dont even get the plush toys i just think that ganz is going over the edge but i like the items though.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

b0bkat is an unknown quantity at this point

So if you can now grow jellybeans...doesn't that mean that the price of them on the WIGEV should go down before long? Just my $.02. Seems like a pretty expensive plant for what will soon be a pretty commonly traded (and low priced) item.
b0bkat is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #33
diamondriggs
Gifted

diamondriggs is an unknown quantity at this point

I would *love* *love* *love* to buy the jellybean seeds but I decided not to. They cost almost as much as a whole new kinz and they probably wont give much of an energy boost....kind of like the homegrown donuts. This would have made a great new POTM exclusive. It's too bad...some of the e-store items are pretty cool but the cost of them adds up quickly...especially since there seems to be something different every week to buy. I think they are charging to much money for these exclusives and the more business we give them the more they will focus on the e-store rather than releasing new adoption and POTM exclusives.
diamondriggs is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #34
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by b0bkat
So if you can now grow jellybeans...doesn't that mean that the price of them on the WIGEV should go down before long? Just my $.02. Seems like a pretty expensive plant for what will soon be a pretty commonly traded (and low priced) item.
$8.00 is probably a couple dollars too high. I purchased one more for the novelty of it. I wasn't thinking about trading.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #35

Iheartcarrots is an unknown quantity at this point

I personallu don't think the donut and jellybean plants are all that great, but that's just me. I've recently stopped gardening. But I love the cheapness of the Charms. I bought all four this morning. Though I'm bummed that the charm forest isn't working right now.
Iheartcarrots is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #36
kitsissy

kitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of light

I love gardening...I have 4 large gardens. I think the donut & oscilly(sp?) bone plant are so cool. I can't wait to harvest some jelly beans! My pets prefer the home grown food and it is healthier for them. I usually have a surplus and sell it to the W shop. I keep my pets happy and healthy, while I have already paid for every plant I've bought with the harvest. Gardening does pay off!!!

I also feel the prices are a bit high but since I paid them and others have as well why would they lower the prices? Hummm?

kitsissy (mom of 185 pets & adding more all the time) I stay BUSY!
kitsissy is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #37
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I am glad to get the charms from the estore. I now only need 4 to finist. I got one or two last week and 3 today. I was lucky they sold some of the ones that I didn't have. I also got the jelly bean seed. Haven't planted them yet. I also thing the prices on the pets is to high. I noticed today that no one in Canada or the US could buy pets but I was able to buy the gray wolf last week on Wednesday.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #38
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

I get webbies for 6 bucks (including plushie) at Limited Too at my mall. No joke.
Lea is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #39
fluteofthesungirl12

horselover5623 is an unknown quantity at this point

what state do u live in lea??
Old 08-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #40
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I was so happy when the Jellybean plants were in this morning, I splurged and bought 4 (okay I like even numbers). And I bought all the charm codes, except the Googles since I already have the physical charm,. I am so happy that Ganz is offering charm codes online. I work at a store that sells Webkinz and alot of people have been wondering when we will get charms back in. I guess this answers the question!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: