Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

Saturday is here and Charm Codes are once again available in the Webkinz eStore. As part of this "Surprise Saturday" sale, you can pick up codes for the Golden Retriever, Googles, Gorilla, and Hippo Charms. In addition to the charms, brand new Jelly Bean Plant Seeds are also for sale. However, the availability of the Jelly Bean Plant Seeds is uncertain because at the time of this posting, they were showing up as "Out of Stock".

Click the image to open in full size.

The Jelly Bean Plant Seeds have also been listed with the regular "Online Exclusives" that are not part of the "Surprise Saturday" sale. We do not yet know if they will be listed in the eStore after Saturday, or when they might show up as "in stock". In addition to the Seeds, another new item has shown up with the "Online Exclusives". The Backwoods Tent Bed can be placed in a yard.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Lol, I am just crushed by the Jelly Bean Plant being unavailable - if you click the more info tab and click on the picture for the larger image, you can actually see what it looks like when ready for harvest. The beans look like bursting open string beans filled with different colored jelly beans. I just have to have some, lmbo!
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #4
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

I want those seed so bad I tried to buy them already they say they are out of stock. Darn! The tent is really neat and the price isn't as bad as the others. To bad you can only have it in a outdoor room. So glad you can get the charm codes this way!
3rd post! Yeah!
Serina
serinasong is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Wow! Thanks for the information
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:30 AM   #6
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I really want those Jellybean seeds. How can a virtual item be out of stock? I'm going to go ahead and get a couple of tents and I'll just keep checking back on the seeds.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #7
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

swesome! thanks for the info justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #8
myseth
Gift Guru

lamce1 is on a distinguished road

It is so crazy that the seeds would be "out of stock", I think Ganz is making extra money by working with researchers conducting "social experiments". LOL, I am just a little lab rat running thier maze.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:06 AM   #9

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

i knew about the jelly beans
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 07:27 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i went in to take a look and the jelly beans are out of stock........ they didn't have pixels left ???? i wonder since you can't sell, trade or kinzpost the plant.... does that hold true also for the harvested jellybeans???

thanks for the update justin.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: