Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

We too had no problem with all the e store items=We got the codes for all 6 charms-two duplicates and some other items. They all worked great and got the proprer invoices. I hope they bring some more reasonable priced items, even though they are only virtual, the real charms are so expensive especially on ebay and we wanted at least eight so we could unlock all the charms. Super surprise today.!!!!!!Kudos to Ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #52
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

This is great news! Now eveyone will hopefully have a chance to complete their charm collection since they abruptly pulled them off the market. Can't wait to see what they have next Saturday. Good luck to all those who still need some charms.

---------- harleygirl76 added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I also had a problem purchasing items on Saturday. Bought six things including four charms and got charged for six, but only received codes for five. Contacted Ganz, no word yet. Good luck to you.

Last edited by harleygirl76; 08-03-2008 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #53
I like to eat

rocksnpebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome that is so cool
Old 08-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #54

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

There is no place to tell you that you have done a great job. But I saw this post yesterday and both my sister and myself were able to purchase virtual chams we didn't have, so thank you! Flame65
Flame65 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #55

leatahka is on a distinguished road

I was so excited when I saw the post. I wouldn't have checked the estore at all on saturday. I went straight to the estore and purchased all four of the charms for sale. I immediately got the codes for 3 of the 4 charms I purchased. I contacted Ganz customer service via e-mail. The e-mailed me back and said I didn't get the code for the black lab and I was charged then credited for the whole transaction. Both transactions are now and still pending on my bank account. So....I got three charms for free? But the bad part is I don't know if they will offer the black lab again and I still need it.:cs::clyde::el1:.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #56
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I missed them, but hopefully they will offer something next week.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #57
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I got a reply stating that they didn't charge me for requested items, but I still wanted the items! Oh Well maybe they will re-offer them.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #58

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

coolio i bought all of the nmew items like a minute ago
Old 08-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #59

leatahka is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by leatahka
I was so excited when I saw the post. I wouldn't have checked the estore at all on saturday. I went straight to the estore and purchased all four of the charms for sale. I immediately got the codes for 3 of the 4 charms I purchased. I contacted Ganz customer service via e-mail. The e-mailed me back and said I didn't get the code for the black lab and I was charged then credited for the whole transaction. Both transactions are now and still pending on my bank account. So....I got three charms for free? But the bad part is I don't know if they will offer the black lab again and I still need it.:cs::clyde::el1:.
In the end I was charged for 3 of the 4 charms. Rightly so it just took awhile to post to my bank account. I am still sad that that I didn't get the black lab charm.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #60
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I missed that whole day and really really want the Black Lab charm. Maybe since there were such problems, Ganz will see fit to reoffer those charms again some Saturday.
leahsmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: