Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #41
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

I bought 3 charms, but only got the codes for two also. I filed a request to review my order history with customer sevice and hopefully it will get straightened out, but I am not holding my breath. I haven't heard good things about their customer service. They say they will get back to you in 48 hours...I will post if it happens and let others know the process of getting their codes if I can.
LittleDog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #42
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I just bought 4 charms and only received 3 codes. I also filled out a request for them to send me the 4th code. I hope they do it. I was going to buy some more but now I am leary. Please post if you have had a good or bad experience. Thanks
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

I purchased 5 charms, 2 of the same kind, I only received codes for 3 charms. What is up with that? I did send an e-mail to customer service. Hope we get the rest of the charm codes. I also hope they offer more charm codes. I would love to get the charm forest paper and floors.
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #44
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi, I purchased 4 charms this morning and got all 4 codes with no problem. This is the third time over the last few weeks that I have bought from them...My experience so far has been great,considering that to buy anything online is not what I do as a rule...I was really afraid the first time but now I am not..Also in my first email it verifies the order and shortly after that you recieve a second email with your codes. Those two emails should match in the type and number of charms orderer. The 2 should also be dated and timed within an hour..If they don,t, it would seem Ganz could tell very easily that there was a problem. Compare both of your emails from your order...Hope that helps!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #45
Lil Kinz
debsterdeb is an unknown quantity at this point

How great!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #46
I_LV_Webkinz

I bought the charms, they were just what I wanted them to sell and at a reasonable price.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #47
Lil Kinz
debsterdeb is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, not great about the codes, but great about getting the charms. Same problem here with not getting codes. didn't get either dog code.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #48
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

I had the same issue-didn't receive 3 chihuahua codes. My printout and email confirmation also showed I was charged full amount. I checked my bank account and saw that Ganz refunded my money and took out the correct amount. I was a bit irritated that the minimum order is $5 and the 3 missing charm codes only cost $4.50, so I figured I'd better add something else JIC it takes a while for those codes to come back. The new day & night bed is really cool
Thank goodness I checked the GE earlier, or I wouldn't have saw the post. Thanks WI! My girls were 2 charms short to unlock rows 7 & 8.
For those who don't have credit cards-Walgreens, Walmart, and most banks now sell prepaid Visa cards.
View Post Originally Posted by Kinzie2008
Well, not to rain on anyone's parade...but I had issues buying the charms. I selected all of them and a few in duplicate since we have more than one account and a friend was over, however, I only received 4 of the codes. The codes for the black lab and the elephant were the only ones that came through. I did use them on our accounts and they worked fine, so no issue there. The email and the print outs looked the same. The printout of the order showed all of the charms and shows we got charged for all of them, but still only received 1/4 of the codes. I havent' contacted GANZ yet. Good luck to everyone else!

Kinzie
cube24 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #49
I'm so glad to be a
Webkinz :)

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

I just got my codes with NO PROBLEM!!!! YEAH! I bought them all. They all logged in with out a hitch. However, when I got to the screen with the certificate on it, you could only see the very top part of the elephant. So I closed the pop up window and copied the codes off the original page by highlighting them and selected "print selected..." No problem. There was also a copy of the codes in my email. Just like they said. I can't believe it did GANZ do something right for a change?! The brought back the popular charms people wanted and didn't charge an arm and a leg for them. If I could I would say "REP POINTS FOR GANZ!!"
serinasong is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #50
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I was so excited to find those charm codes! Much less expensive than on eBay and now I'm only one charm away from a full unlock! Please Ganz keep putting charm codes up for sale!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: