Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #31
allieptx
Webkinz :)

allieptx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

Thanks so much for the heads-up!! I am glad Ganz thought of a solution for the Charm forest.
allieptx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #32
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Kinzie2008
Well, not to rain on anyone's parade...but I had issues buying the charms. I selected all of them and a few in duplicate since we have more than one account and a friend was over, however, I only received 4 of the codes. The codes for the black lab and the elephant were the only ones that came through. I did use them on our accounts and they worked fine, so no issue there. The email and the print outs looked the same. The printout of the order showed all of the charms and shows we got charged for all of them, but still only received 1/4 of the codes. I havent' contacted GANZ yet. Good luck to everyone else!

Kinzie
Yep, the SAME thing happened to me. I bought 2 cat, 2 elephant, and 1 chihuahua and lab. I only got codes for the elephants and the chihuahua. I like the e-store and haven't had problems in the past, but this stinks!
missi is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #33
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got the charms for two family members who dont have any or just 2. It is great they thought of this and didnt over price it. I dont know why they didnt think of this earlier. Hopefully they will go through all of them. There are so many people who did not get any and they have never been released again. Hopefully they keep this up and at this affordable price.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #34
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

Why can't they do this in webkinz world to use your KC.
junwil is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #35
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

*sigh* i love the new items wish i could get them..... i reall want the grey wolf, yeti forest,night and day bed and chair. my mom would never let me get them.
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #36
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

You can only use a credit card - not even paypal! Unfortunate for those of us who do not have a credit card.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #37

xoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the roughxoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the rough

Thats not fair for kids who dont have credit cards, and parents will never want to spend like seven dollars on a virtual item!!!!!!! I want these items so bad!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #38
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

The charms are hard to find i have none but on ebay they sell them and amazon.com has them but they are not that cheap. Hallmark stores have not carried them here. Good luck i will get one soon i hope. I want the real charm.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #39
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by missi
Yep, the SAME thing happened to me. I bought 2 cat, 2 elephant, and 1 chihuahua and lab. I only got codes for the elephants and the chihuahua. I like the e-store and haven't had problems in the past, but this stinks!

I just bought all 4 charms plus the 4 Seasons tree but only got a code for the tree...not one of the 4 charm codes came through, although it shows on my transaction that I purchased and was charged for all 4 charms
Old 08-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #40
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

mmmm...... *bites tounge* I refused to buy from that place.... but I have wanted a charm forever now, and they haven't been out....

i guess thats how ganz goes though.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: