Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/breaking-news-new-items-available-webkinz-359861/)

Justin08-02-2008 01:50 AM

BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

First there was "Webkinz Wednesday" and now there is "Surprise Saturday". Today, Saturday, August 2nd, four Charm Codes are available for purchase in the Webkinz eStore. If you're looking for either the Black Lab, Black and White Cat, Chihuahua, or Elephant Charm Codes to complete your online collection, you're in luck. Remember, these items are available today only! We don't know what items, if any, will be available next Saturday.

Also, four new "Online Exclusive" items have been added to the Webkinz eStore: Mini-Yeti Forest, Pond with Fountain, Four Seasons Tree, and Night And Day Bed. All four of these items are animated.

To purchase these items, visit www.webkinzestore.com. Remember, these items cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost.

[Click for Article...]

wistcottage08-02-2008 02:13 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Items Available at the Webkinz eStore

I just bought the charms- and they worked great! This is terrific- now all my kids will be able tohave charms and play in the charm forest! Way to go, Ganz!!!!!

chmmr08-02-2008 02:16 AM

Thanks Justin! Just bought them!

mywebkinzworld08-02-2008 02:52 AM

thanks i just got mine.

08-02-2008 05:53 AM

YAY! this is great now i can buy more charms cause i already have 12 but i want to win the charm tree. YOU ROCK GANZ AND WEBKINZINSIDER!!!, thanks justin

Jenn08-02-2008 05:55 AM

Have just returned from a shopping trip to the eStore... WI (and Justin) thanks so much for posting the story. I would never have checked otherwise and missed the opportunity, especially with the charms so hard to find! I thank you, and my kids thank you.

The breaking news is always, always first here, and always helpful!

Peace,

Jenn :dragon:

TikiMama08-02-2008 06:06 AM

I think the charms are a great idea --

However, i just can't stomach paying for the other stuff yet, as cool as it is.... LOL

dreamb9708-02-2008 06:40 AM

thanks for the info Justin!!

miss spots08-02-2008 06:43 AM

this is really awesome. i was wondering when they were doing to add new stuff to the mix.
thanks for the heads up justin!!

great job...as always

MommaM008-02-2008 06:47 AM

You guys and this site are FANTASTIC! Thanks to you, my daughter and I are enjoying our new charms!:koala: