Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Contest Announced & New Rare Item Introduced

View Post Originally Posted by mississippi gal
oh i wish i knew for sure if it was the e-mail address my granddaughter uses my pc for her account and the way it seems to be set up we can only get 1 seems unfair if you share a pc with your kids accounts ect....

I know I feel the exact same way. I knew that I was taking a risk in losing the tapestry, but as far as I am concerned..Ganz isn't clear what they mean by multiple entries. So if they don't send me the prize I will call. I will simply say that I our family has 4 Webkinz accts...1 for each family member and seeing as I entered on behalf of my children as well as myself, everyone should be awarded their prize ...we all have valid WW accts and we all have 4 different valid email accts.

The way I see it, and others are seeing it, is that it is unfair for a family to recieve only 1...also I would like to say that no where in the rules did I read (and I read them carefully before I did the extra entries for the kids) it doesn't say only one prize per household...it only says one prize per email address. So we will all see soon enough what happens to those that did multiple entries like me.
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:36 PM   #42

zg2teacher is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NY, FL, Quebec

How would Ganz know if you are from these states? An e-mail address is not tied to a physical address ...
ZG
Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #43
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone received a code to get the tapestry yet? I don't want to dump it in my spam stuff.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #44
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I went on, on the 20th and I couldn't find where to get one, so I didn't get one
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #45

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

They said it could take up to a week to send them. sigh...
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #46
TheKinzFamily is an unknown quantity at this point

im having trouble finding the contest details

~flip4gymnastics~
TheKinzFamily is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #47
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I entered the contest and today I received a email with a code for the tapestry. I put it in my mideval room I really is pretty.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #48

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just received my code for the tapestry - off to put it in my room
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #49
dfunk7

I recieved mine yesterday, Its really nice looking
Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #50

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That is so cool!
I will look into that.

---------- gigiluvr25 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

That is so cool!
I will look into that.
Thanks for sharing that with me!

Last edited by gigiluvr25; 12-24-2008 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: