Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #31
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Contest Announced & New Rare Item Introduced

Thanks so much for the info, I always come to WI for info. What a nice thing for them to do.
Have a Happy Holiday.
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
Wow, as a webkinz owner and account holder I am truely upset with being excluded
from wcares contest. I live in Florida and Ganz certainly does accept my Money
when I purches Wcares at any of my Walgreen stores. I believe in this foudation
for the children and for Ganz to turn and exclude Florida and it's
children/account owners is hurtful.
It has nothing to do with GANZ but the state laws in Florida and New York... Contact your state reps and give them a what for!!!!
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #33

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Thanks for the update, FIA!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I also think this is a great thing to do. I submitted a charity of my choice for the contest.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #35

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Oh no....... I feel awful right now.

I already entered the contest, and I guess I skipped over the part about New York being excluded from the contest. I didn't see this thread until just now.... and now I'm REALLY paranoid.

Does anyone know what may happen? I wish I could UN-enter it. I'm afraid of my WW account being shut down or something....
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #36

Frappie has disabled reputation

They won't close your account, they know that probably less than 1% of people even read the rules. They are paying someone to filter it out, probably by IP address as it is numeric and is the easiest for computers to process.

More than likely what they mean by more than one account is if you try to enter the same email account twice, they are well aware of the multiple accounts per household part.

And now typing this is getting really anoying as this site refreshes every so often and my cursor leaves the message window!!!

I was half asleep when I entered and wasn't thinking clearly at all: I entered with the wrong email address first, an address I don't even have a Webkinz account on!!! So I hope they allow my entry, the second one that is
Old 12-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #37
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool, I hope I get one!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #38

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Somehow I think that the only way ganz will be able to figure out if there are more than 1 entry is if a person uses the different email address, and sends to different WW accounts. I think their system could trace the tapestry being sent 3 times to the same acct. or trace that the email has been entered.

Otherwise I don't see Ganz being able to figure anything out at this time. Maybe later on, but this site is far to new to have IP tracking systems in place and etc and their contest section is flawed as we have learned from the room that was stolen and won and credited to the theif (until WI and others straightened it out)

So I don't think anyone has anything to worry about as long as you used a different email address for each of your WW accounts. At least this is what I keep telling myself...I have 3 kids and I entered for them and myself...with 4 different email addresses.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #39

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

oh i wish i knew for sure if it was the e-mail address my granddaughter uses my pc for her account and the way it seems to be set up we can only get 1 seems unfair if you share a pc with your kids accounts ect....
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #40
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Can't find how to start new thread but Wheel of wishes not working today. Tells you it has already been completed.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: