Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Contest Announced & New Rare Item Introduced

Wow! Lots of legalese, but thank you so much for letting us know about the contest!

Weird how they exclude certain states/areas from winning...

On the email addresses - didn't everyone have to have a separate email address for each account when they signed up? We have three accounts at our house, and it has been a while since we did a new one, but I think we all have different email addresses. It sounds more like they are doing it via email than IP address. Sort of like when you buy something from the eStore, the codes are sent to the email address it was purchased under.... not sure though.
Lots of covering-our-hineys-tech-talk in the rules and regs!

Hope to get one of the banners though. Although, I've lost my enthusiasm for themed rooms, since I can't ever keep them straight anymore! With the room naming restrictions (and not even a choice for "My Aztec Room", etc), I spend more time chasing down the rooms than it is worth....
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
Webkinz Crazy! is an unknown quantity at this point

I was trying to find out why Florida is excluded. I think that this should be different because it is done virtually by the internet regardless of where you are physically living. I live in Florida too and we didn't get to participate in the fall contest either! They need to read the fine print-we are not receiving anything of vailue or a physical object it is strictly an online item.
Webkinz Crazy! is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #23
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thank you for the information
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #24
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rejewal
Yes I agree it is unfair but unfortunetly your state as well as New York, and our wonderful provice of Quebec has very different contest rules, it has nothing to do with Ganz they are not purposly excluding people it all has to do with the laws and contest regulations on where you live. Most contests exclude these areas due to the strict laws of said states and provinces.
Oh, is that why? I was really upset when I found out, because I live in NY. It's weird, seeing as how its just a little contest for a website.. but I guess they're just trying to not get into legal trouble....
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #25
MadTVstewart

I hate my life I live in Florida...does that mean I can enter on my Japanese account or can they check my IP address?
Old 12-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #26
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Not saying to cheat and all... but unless they are checking it through IP address then how would they know you were doing it if you lived in FL or NY? If they are only sending them to email addresses then they won't know right?
Old 12-14-2008, 01:21 PM   #27
cuddleyone

WOW Thank you for the information! I look forward to adding this to my medieval room
Old 12-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #28

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Wow, I haven't spent alot of time at kinzvillenewz...except for when it came out and when I wanted the see Carolyn's entry.

But I am definitely doing this contest. This tapestry is utterly beautiful!!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #29
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

* Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void.

Ok, we have 8 separate accounts at our house, big family. But since the kids are minors I'm pretty sure we used my email address for all of them. So does that mean only one person from our family can participate??
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
ND123321

nd123 is on a distinguished road

yay..................................
nd123 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: