Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: New Competitions Coming to the Stadium

According to the Webkinz Guide's chapter on the Webkinz Stadium, we should be expecting some new competitions to arrive in Webkinz World. In addition to the Beauty contest that has already been in the Stadium, it appears that there are going to be five other events: cooking, inventing, running races, high jumps, and swim meets.
Click the image to open in full size.
We don't yet know when these new competitions are expected to debut in Webkinz World. If you wish to have your Webkinz compete, start catching up in your Kinzville Academy classes now. Remember, it's the skills your Webkinz learns in the Academy that affects how they will perform in the Competition. Good luck everyone!

Thank you to ClaraZ25 for being the first member to post about this news in the forum.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
cutietink
Gift Guru

duckiez is a jewel in the roughduckiez is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Competitions Coming to the Stadium

That sounds great I wonder what the swimming and inventing will be like.
duckiez is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #3
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oooooooo! The swimming event sounds awesome! Can't wait. Thank you for the heads up Justin!

-------------------------

Wooot woooot 2nd post!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

That's great news!!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Very cool! Can't wait!

So, they've said all along that the stadium was directly tied into the Academy. Does that mean we're going to have an Academy swimming class and science class (inventing) coming soon?
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

aw fairlyoddmom you're a spurs fan? They broke my heart when the beat out the Suns.
The new events sound cool. I've yet to be able to enter the beauty contest so maybe the opening of more events will give me a chance.
Any info on whether the news of the whimsy dragon retireing was a myth?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I still find that the stadium is not working properly for the Beauty pageants, in that the the competitions appear to be over before the time they are scheduled to even start....does anyone else find this to still be a problem?....It's odd that they would be adding to something that does not appear to be working properly with only one event currently scheduled.....

OR....

Am I completely missing how exactly the schedule works? Not only that, but when I do happen to catch the competition when you are able to sign up, and even though it says no one is entered, I still get error messages regarding the event not being in the entry stage yet....???

I'd love some help, insight, or just a plain old simple explanation....please and thanks.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

wow (top ten post) never no what you'll read in that thing!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #9
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I still find that the stadium is not working properly for the Beauty pageants, in that the the competitions appear to be over before the time they are scheduled to even start....does anyone else find this to still be a problem?....It's odd that they would be adding to something that does not appear to be working properly with only one event currently scheduled.....

OR....

Am I completely missing how exactly the schedule works? Not only that, but when I do happen to catch the competition when you are able to sign up, and even though it says no one is entered, I still get error messages regarding the event not being in the entry stage yet....???

I'd love some help, insight, or just a plain old simple explanation....please and thanks.
I often have the same problems. The daily activities say enter at 10 but there is not an event scheduled for that time etc. I wish I knew a solution but I don't. For now i've kind of given up on the events until the kinks are all worked out
Old 05-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #10

hislobster is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
I often have the same problems. The daily activities say enter at 10 but there is not an event scheduled for that time etc. I wish I knew a solution but I don't. For now i've kind of given up on the events until the kinks are all worked out
Us too, my girls and I were able to enter ONCE! After that it didn't work properly...I think we must have been the ones to break it! There have been some other funky things with the daily activities as well...I'm trying to ignore it all, but I was wondering if the mess with the beauty pageants is due to the updating and adding of more events in the stadium...Anyone else have that thought as well?
Closed

Tags
new competitions

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: