Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Ad Policy and new "Opt Out" Choice

I am not changing mine until I see what exactly I am opting out of. lol I don't see it being that big of a difference that I will need to opt out. Besides if I opt out I might miss something good I wasn't around for the other movie things so I think it would be fun to see what it's like.

I have to agree that looking at it from a business perspective it is a good move. And although WW is a kid site and family oriented it is the adults who buy everything. It is a kid site that has a lot of adult members. Myself included I have 5 children (5 accounts) and I have to admit I spend more time on the accounts then they do. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #12
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Why would they reduce the sell back price of strawberries?
They made way too many changes. I've been getting bumped off for hours now, I thought it was just going to be from 4-5pm. When ever they add or change something else breaks. It is frustrating but I still love 'em. Thanks Justin for all your hard work!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Definitely going to check out the tree if I can stay logged on long enough. I noticed the sign under the login that states if it takes longer than 30 seconds to login then press F5. Someone also made mention of the fact that the URL is different and that it indicates they are using MCI2 as a server. With new server issues, this could be related to the bogging down and not getting any pay from our employment, not being able to finish events, things like that. Just until they get used to the new system, I guess. It doesn't seem to matter which browser I am using, either. I get the same message. 'Please Wait... and then I can't be logged in to Webkinz World right now, to try again later for fun and games. *sigh* isn't it always fun and games?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #14
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

I PMed an admin about this! I wonder if it was becasue of me they put it up on the front page!

but this looks like a cool option!

---------- Webkinzgirl427 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah and i can't find the mysterious tree!

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 05-29-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here you go, for everyone who has yet to see the tree in the clubhouse. Note the sign. Just like the sign when there was a Kinzchat Plus. It says Welcome, Webkinz Only!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #16
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

OMG, I hate my account sometimes! Whenever something is added (mainly to the clubhouse) it's never there! Like, when the trading room first opened up, it wasn't there, and now the tree isn't there! Well, I am pretty sure that this tree will be kinzchat plus!!! Hooray! After all hopes were lost..........I HAVE HOPES, AGAIN! I only managed to get into the kinzchat plus one time when it was still there, and all I can say is it is WAAAAAAYYYYYY better than kinzchat! I can't even fully remember it - it's so sad! - LOL!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #17
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

im gonna log in again and see if its on
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

I wonder if they would post the winning haiku? I'm curious what man in bubble wrote
mamafrog is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #19
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's awesome!
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!..I noticed many changes today...and, like others...would love to read the winning Haiku and runners up...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cool

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: