Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #31
heck ya i'm
Gifted

emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: "My Page" Feature Arrives in Webkinz World

I have it it is pretty good
emv123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #32
fluteofthesungirl12
Webkinz :)

horselover5623 is an unknown quantity at this point

does ne one no when everybody will have the feature
Old 07-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #33
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thats awesome!! i cant wait! thanks for posting it Justin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #34
geranium13
wwjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Was this on the Asian account???
Old 07-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #35

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

It was on random accounts. Mine is american
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #36
Lil Kinz
meghan30000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont have it yet that stinkss will everyone get it? even americans
Old 07-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #37
MamaS54 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was surpirsed to have been one of the lucky ones to test this new feature. I have it on my American account only. I'm relatively new to Webkinz World so I was shocked to see it in my list this morning!
Anyway, it's cute. It's kinda neat, I suppose. I don't know how much good it will do most people. I get to see what my family's doing as far as what pets they've recently adopted and what their most recent scores are in the games they play.
Anyone who has this feature can visit my page and see what games I like and what activities are my favorites, as well as my favorite pets...(shhhh...we shouldn't have favorites, should we?)
At this time there are 5 or 6 different backgrounds, aka wallpaper for those MySpace fans out there, and buttons you can edit to show your favorite things. There is no place to add personal info about yourself, so don't worry about that. It's definitely kid-safe. But, you can add friends....well, you're supposed to be able to. I've not been able to do that yet. It keeps telling me that the person I wanted to add has too many invitations already and to try back later. Maybe that's because it's in the TEST phase.
Anyway, it's a cute, but not necessarily necessary addition to Webkinz World. Just my point of view.

---------- MamaS54 added 15 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

IDEA FOR NEW "MY PAGE" FEATURE:
After I posted my reply I had a flash...careful, that doesn't happen very often.
I think that to make "My Page" more fun and interactive, yet still safe, they should add a "Comment" Section, just like in MySpace, only don't allow just anything to be typed in. There could be a list of cute or cool comments to choose from, such as "Love your page!", "We like the same games!", "My Panda has the same name!", etc.
That way, we would know that someone visited our page and that it was appreciated. Also, they could add child-appropriate "Stickers", similar to the graphics left in the MySpace Comments section. Who on here, who has a MySpace page doesn't love seeing someone post nice things in their comment section?
Well, again, just my opinion, but I thought it was a good idea, actually.

Last edited by MamaS54; 07-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MamaS54 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 07:54 PM   #38
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I got My Page on one of my American Accounts and it's pretty cool. I like that we can have options and it is not too hard to set-up.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #39
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got the test option too, it rules!
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #40
Hollister1107

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road