Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #41
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

I love the beagle. It's an oldie ,but a goody! I haven't seen one in the stores for a long time. I love the silly way his tongue hangs out on the side of his mouth! I saw the Rhino the other day at Books a Million!
d8471 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #42
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Oh...... I have the two dogs. I dont like the horse ( why would they have an albino? albino animals or people die earlier except for snowy the gorilla) and my sis has the rhino.
2222r is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #43
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

I couldn't care less whether or not Ganz retires the Webkinz, unless it's one that I've wanted since it came out. I was looking for the Tiger Snake, but CHG didn't have any more. I wasn't too upset, though, as there are many more choices of Webkinz. It isn't a big deal to me whether or not a Webkinz is retired, because I won't fall in to Ganz's marketing stragety. That's their choice, but I guess I'm not as addicted to Webkinz as I thought!!! Yeah!!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #44
crazywebkinzlover is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wish if they were going to retire some Webkinz it would be the older ones....that way it gives people a chance to get the new ones.They are cute but we are not interested in any of them.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #45

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

Now why would they retire the ones that everyone already has? That's not going to spark a buying frenzy. What DOES spark the buying frenzy is when they retire one that almost NOBODY has (albino anyone?) simply because it hasn't been out for long. Then all the ebay "flippers" go out and buy 10 of the retired but new to the market webkinz, wait 6 months, and then sell them for $50+. And yes, the ones who are hurt in the end are the kids. How can we teach our kids the notion of saving up and buying one at a time when they know as well as WE do that if they wait until NEXT week, there won't be any left on the shelves? I'm glad I bought my daughter the Whimsy Dragon when it came out instead of making her save for it. I got the last one in the store, and it hasn't been back since.
arwynbug is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #46
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

wow...i am so shocked i am getting very mad at GANZ! thanks for the info though Justin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:44 AM   #47
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Noooooo! Not the beagle!!!!! That was my very first webkinz!!!!!

Oh well. Thank you for keeping us up-to-date Justin.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #48
It's Lapras, the

berner65127 will become famous soon enough

I have both the Collie and the Beagle. Amber Snuffles
My bratty little cousin also has the Collie because she always gets the same Webbies as me. I don'tlike it when people copy me.

---------- berner65127 added 18 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Know what's weird? At my Hallmark, they had the Raccoon like a year after it retired. I thought a Webbie that was retired for almost a year would fly off the shelves! Also, it seemed that right as soon as the Rhino and Samoyed were retired, my Hallmark got them. There are still a ton of Samoyeds there! I don't see why Webkinz like the Lion, Hippo, and Pig aren't being retired when the new ones are. Those three have been around forever!!! Sorry if I'm carrying on, but retiring the St. Bernard really set me off. I've always wanted it and now it's impossible to find. For the St. Bernard and the Basset hound, Ganz definitley made a mistake on making the Lil'Kinz versions the only buyable ones. Anyway, PM meif you read all of this and think it's true, or false, or just put a (Another one I wish they didn't retire! The only Cheekys left are the Monkey and the Lil' B&W dog!) in your post.

Last edited by berner65127; 08-13-2008 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
berner65127 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #49

abbypie3000 is a name known to allabbypie3000 is a name known to allabbypie3000 is a name known to all

OH man!!!! I wanted the collie, and my friend has it!! and the hippo or what ever it is!!
abbypie3000 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 09:31 AM   #50

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't get it WHY would they even retire webkinz I don't like how they retire webkinz it's SO frustrating!
dachshound987 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: