Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #21
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

my mom got my BFFL a rhino. and i have one too. and when the collie came out that was the only one i wanted! and i have it! her name is Cassie. my BFFL (the same one) has a real pet begale. and i gave her a heads up because her mom wanted the begale i said in an e-mail "if your mom wants the begale you better get it cause it just retiered" she was happy i told her.

and not again with this retiering before they come out. i wasn't going to get the albino anyway cause it look too much like the unicorn and the black stallion. I like its PSI though. I hope they don't retier anymore pets before they come out!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #22
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

You know it makes me wonder , maybe they retired that collie since maybe they are comeing out with a future webkinz Border Colile. Ever think of that?

As for the beagle my neices will be lucky to have there BEagles since those are hard to find.

Thanks for sharing the information Justin that is great.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #23
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Ugh, not more retirments...this is crazy! Good thing I got the rhino while he was at my store!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:53 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

Lily_Fairy is an unknown quantity at this point

This is good to know. I don't understand why they retire webkinz that are not released yet. Maybe it is a marketing stradegy.

Thank you
Lily_Fairy is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:01 PM   #25
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted that albino so bad, ever since I heard about it! NOOO!
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #26
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I just got a new rhino 2 days ago, and there were roughly 50 of them on the shelf!! No joke!! it was weird. lol. too bad i dont have any of those..
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #27

WILuva is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

Hmmmm....this sounds strange to me. I recently went to the mall (well yesterday) and found tons and tons of rhino's on the shelves. There are so many where I live still. Maybe, they are sold out in other parts of the country. Thankfully, I have the Rhino car and the Rhino Food!
WILuva is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #28
benyen

[Click for Article...] look at the article.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #29

Iheartcarrots is an unknown quantity at this point

The retirements are quite a smart thing on Ganz's part. I know they've been getting me out to buy more pets because they got retired. I still want a lot of them really bad though.
Iheartcarrots is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 AM   #30
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww...i really wanted the Albino horse. What a marketting ploy....add something new...everyone tries to hurry out and get one because you never know if they will retire it the next day.....

i think ganz is getting a little money hungry for something that is supposed to be for kids. But with parents like myself that are either hooked themselves, or try and satisfy their kids...I guess I can't blame them. Problem is the kids are the ones that get hurt in the long run.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: