Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #11
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

Not again...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
koala7498
Webkinz :)

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Webkinz Retirements Announced by Ganz

I love the collie though
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #13

Cooperkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe that Ganz is retiring the american albino before it comes out. I guess I will have to buy the first one that I see.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

BOY...that Rhino went FAST! It makes you wonder about how the 'media' works. I didn't think there was anything particularly attractive about the Rhino. I am way more interested in Tha American Albino, though. I think it will be a fine addition to the horses already available. It seriously reminds me of the Unicorn without the horn. The PSI is nice, too. It's always nice to have 'fancy' furniture for outdoors.
The collie...that one surprises me. I think it is one of the better constructed pets that Ganz had to offer. I am glad I have one in reserve. It reminds me of my friend's purebred collie.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #15
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

How can they retire a pet that hasnt even come out yet?!?!?! no one even got a chance to buy it! Well, i know they will still sell them, but limited, but seriously! whats the point?! they would have made so much more money if they just would have let it sell!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:53 AM   #16
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

sigh i had been thinking of getting the albino for my daughter cause it's so cute but now if they are retiring it before its out i doubt my local store will have it and i refuse to go pay Justice's prices for any more webbies. i just did it with the croc b/c that was the only one my son wanted. ganz needs to stop doing this. let them be out at least a month before retiring. let the little guys have a chance!
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:03 AM   #17
bolivia130 is an unknown quantity at this point

this stinks i only have 9 webkinz and i want as many as i could get and i really wanted the ones that already got sold out
bolivia130 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #18
kazoo2002

Kazoo2002 is on a distinguished road

Well, I think that Ganz is doing this on purpose. It's a marketing strategy. They want everyone to go buy every single new one that comes out. It boosts sales! Everyone is afraid the new ones will be reitred, so they rush out and buy all the new releases at once. It's brilliant on their part really. A lot of people would normally buy the ones they wanted over time. Then maybe the next month they would deside they want one of the new ones instead, and may not buy the one(s) they wanted the previous month. This way, people are scared they may never get the one they wanted, so they buy them all right away. It would be interesting to see how this has affected Ganz's sales numbers. Ganz probably sells they quantity they want right away, so they just go ahead and retire it and make new ones, and the process starts all over again. Maybe people could protest by not buying any of the new releases? (HA - that will never happen! I know I could not do it!)
Old 07-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #19

Labrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awwh. I wanted to get the rhino D=

It's so cute.
Labrador96 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #20
xomandiixo

Thats not fair!
Why is GANZ doing this?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: