Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: More Information on "Caring Valley" Webkinz

I love how Webkinz keeps adding things. I am so glad I collect these instead of paying for a monthly online game.
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #22
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I bet these will be replacing W-Cares pets. I will definately try to buy one of these.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #23
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is cool. I hope they have more than the panda for Caring Valley and signature pets though because I already have the panda.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #24
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I am going to have to get one of these... I too wonder about the price of these new webbies... ??? I also want to know more about the saplings... I wonder if we will be able to plant them in our yards? I want more information!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #25
J'Aime Mon Wacky...

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

cool! i will buy one!!!
MarchingWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #26
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope there is other pets because I already have a panda.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #27

Webkinzlover09 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think the idea is perfect... but if it's for a good cause i'd defenitely buy some of these. They need to come out with a webkinz that you can buy anywhere and every single cent goes to people with cancer who can't afford medication. that would be loiving, GANZ:-) :-) :-)
Webkinzlover09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #28
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I tried clicking on the link to Ameriwade for the Caring Valley Webkinz pre-order, but it says there are no results to show. Does anyone know when Ameriwade will be accepting pre-orders for these pets?
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #29
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I agree with Stbernard07. I think it is a replacement for the W-cares. I have been going to several of the Walgreens in our area and they are not stocking more or any new ones.

I would like to get a "Caring Valley" plush and can't wait to see what you get when you adopt it. I hope they are not outrageously priced.
marileemed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: More Information on "Caring Valley" Webkinz

Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) we can now bring you a little bit more information on Ganz' "Caring Valley" Webkinz. It appears that Ganz is opening up a new feature in Webkinz World called the "Caring Valley" in which players will be able to "Plant Virtual Saplings & Learn About Giving". This new project is associated with the "Webkinz Foundation", a Ganz Charity which donates "funds to programs that benefit children".

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: We now have more information on these "Caring Valley" Webkinz:
  • They will be "large" Webkinz (not Lil Kinz)
  • The feature code will unlock a special area called the "Caring Valley"
  • The feature code will award the member four virtual saplings that can be planted in the Valley.
  • The feature code will also award one "Enchanted Tree" exclusive item.
Our Partner Store Ameriwade is now accepting pre-orders for these items: Results for Webkinz Pre Sell
I wonder if this means they are phasing out the Webkinz Cares? I hope not, they DO offer something unique. It makes me wonder if these will produce Pixie pod seeds for the Pachinko game. I am excited about this and the OTHER items I have seen coming up.
Thank you again FIA, for your Up-to-date information
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: