Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Member Gets Webkinz Bags, Figurines, Trading Cards!

Our very own marcopolo, a moderator in our WebkinzInsider forum, is the first WI user to activate the new coded Webkinz purses, bags and figurines, and Series 2 Trading Cards and post pictures for everyone to see!

Since she is the only user to get her hands on these so far, any details on how they work are a guess, but here is what we think, based on the prizes received. We believe that you get a random "purse/bag" prize with each code, but they are similar to the Pet of the Month items, where you will not get duplicates until you have one of each. On the sixth activation, you receive the "Grand Prize Wardrobe Box". Marcopolo bought one of each purse, so we're not sure what happens when you activate the seventh code, but we do know that these are some VERY cool prizes: new furniture, a waterfall, appliances and wardrobes!

There are six coded bags: green camo carrier, pink camo carrier, pink with flowers purse, purple with flowers purse, denim with leopard trim purse, pink leopard trim purse. We're not sure about the reference to the "Webkinz eStore", but I'm sure we'll find out soon!

Here are screenshots of the codes in order as marcopolo entered them:

Her first bag gave her a "High End Fridge", shown below, it holds 15 items:

Click the image to open in full size.

Her second bag gave her a "Night and Day Chair". The chair changes color, depending on whether it is day or night! This picture shown is during the day, and we think it gets a deep blue at night.

Her third bag gave her a "Large Garden Waterfall". The waterfall is animated and must go outside.

Her fourth bag gave her a "High End Stainless Steel Stove".

Her fifth bag gave her a "Modular Sofa Expansion Pack".

The sixth bag yielded the grand prize, a "Wardrobe Gift Box".

The choices include the Magical Webkinz Wardrobe, that we've already seen, and 3 more: Magnificent Antique Wardrobe
Spectacular Pink Wardrobe, Fantastic Fall Wardrobe.

Webkinz Figurine
The figurine gives you an in-game figurine that matches the one you entered the code for. The figurine can be placed on tables, and when you activate your first one, you get a Display Box that can be hung on the wall. Each figurine also has its own "PSI" of sorts. If you look closely at the bottom of the cabinet, you will notice "Series 1", so it appears that we'll be seeing more of these in the future!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Trading Cards Series 2
So far, marcopolo has only entered one feature code, and it gave her a piece of the TC 2.0 furniture, so you can all get a good look at what this new theme will probably look like!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
teenabeena12

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Member Gets Webkinz Bags, Figurines, Trading Cards!

this is great..where is marcopolo located states or canada..and the bags..this is the first i've heard of this..do you mean the purses?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

WOW!! Can't wait to get those!! Congrats on the find!!!
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow That Is Just Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Marcopolo!! And thank you Justin for the article. I can't wait to get the new items.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for this information. It is so helpful to know what I the prizes are. Then I can make a better decision about buying the product.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #7
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

I'm confused about what product was bought to get those prizes. Are these purses/bags different from the ones that have always been sold in stores? I'm confused! I wish I could see a picture of the actual product that was bought.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by heronbythesea
I'm confused about what product was bought to get those prizes. Are these purses/bags different from the ones that have always been sold in stores? I'm confused! I wish I could see a picture of the actual product that was bought.
Yes, these are new versions of the carriers/backpacks/purses.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #9
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by teenabeena12
this is great..where is marcopolo located states or canada..and the bags..this is the first i've heard of this..do you mean the purses?
Marcopolo is located in the United States.

There are four new bags - two are pet 'carriers' and the other four are purses, but different from the purses that have been sold in stores previously.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #10
teenabeena12

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Yes, these are new versions of the carriers/backpacks/purses.
thanks was also wondering about this..do they look the same as the old ones..

---------- teenabeena12 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Marcopolo is located in the United States.

There are four new bags - two are pet 'carriers' and the other four are purses, but different from the purses that have been sold in stores previously.
thank you!

Last edited by teenabeena12; 01-08-2008 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: