Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Major Updates in Webkinz World

Webkinz World is back up from it's long morning slumber on the Asian accounts, and thanks to several of our members with that type of account, we are able to bring you the latest breaking news.* Thank you to WI members*marthaaa, DancerBrittany, Dixiecup, and*mommamea13 for the pictures.

First, since it is already Halloween in the Asian accounts, the Halloween Gift Bags have been awarded.* We know most of you don't want to have the surprise spoiled, so we'll just post the picture of the Gift Bag itself here.* You can wait until tomorrow to see what's inside.* We will give you a hint though:* one old food, one new food, and a new costume piece.

There is a new feature in the Magical Forest called "Woodland Wonders".* According to the description, members will be able to "Search for figures and collect keys that unlock exclusive prizes."* In order to access this new area you must have entered a code from at least one Webkinz plastic Figurine on your account.

Click the image to open in full size.

Rugs have arrived in the wShop.* We know that many of our members have been hoping Ganz would release items like this.* Not only can you decorate the inside of our house with rugs, you can decorate your yards with pathways too.* There is an assortment of rugs that should fit any style and any taste.

A brand new Pet of the Month exclusive item has been added:* the Deep Sea Driving Submarine.* We're not sure why it's "Driving" instead of "Diving", but either way, Webkinz World members are going to want to get their hands on this.*

And, last but not least, a new game has been added to the Vacation Island.* Those of you who were holding on to your free tickets (which can be found in the Travel Agency) can now use them to gain access to Treasures of the Crystal Sea.* Send your Webkinz off in a sub to collect pearls and crates.* "What treasures await you in the deep?* Try it out and see!"

This is just a quick review of big updates.* More information will be posted later as we learn more about these exciting features!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Major Updates in Webkinz World

Thanks for all the info and pics! I can't wait to check out for myself!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks justin!!! i did look at another thread and saw the halloween gifts.

i just can't wait to get back in to see all the new stuff.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

I CAN"T WAIT any longer...I can't even sign on to my Asian account. HURRY Ganz, HURRY pleeease!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
dawn6767

dawn6767 is on a distinguished road

I hope there arn't too many glitches. I still can't get in even with my aisian account.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #6

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I can't believe I have to stay at work for 5 more hours!! Wonder if anyone would miss me? (I can't access WW from here - nice that I can get a periodic fix on WI from work!)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #7

FlowerMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Too awesome! Love the Sub.
FlowerMom is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

This is fantabulous!! Thanks for sharing, Justin!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 PM   #9

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I can't wait to be able to get in on my Asian & US accts! It just isn't wanting to let me get in there & shop! URGH!!!
LOLz
Happy Almost Halloween!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #10

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

Oh I just can't wait to get to my US account.
downtown0104 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: