Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
KKMayleigh
Webkinz :)

Kkcow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Lots of Surprises in Webkinz World Today!

I dont like it because its like... what animal is gonna want a house like that, I like the design, just not the fact the animals have to use it
Kkcow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 07:58 AM   #12
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, Justin! I've been on since five-thirty a.m., shopping away!!!

Very interesting about Kinzchat Plus. I always had a gut feeling it would not be returning, and I'm wondering if this is a sign it is definitely not coming back. A shame for all the kids who did use it responsibly, but I kind of think GANZ made a good decision if, indeed, it is gone for good.

---------- luvwebbies added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kkcow
I dont like it because its like... what animal is gonna want a house like that, I like the design, just not the fact the animals have to use it
I think a cat might like a condo themed room!! Especially a persian!

Last edited by luvwebbies; 01-23-2008 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #13
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...we've all been waiting for a new room theme!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #14
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Thanks for the update and photos/etc.
Everything is still the same in all our accounts though. Same front page, ice cream tree still there in exclusives, antique sink still showing in wshop, etc. The new theme isn't in the wshop either. Daily activities not working ofcourse- but everything else is the same!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #15
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Cool a new theme, I've been wondering what it was going to be when they came out with one. The front page looks cute too. I wonder if I even have that antique sink anymore???:luvfrog:
Old 01-23-2008, 09:57 AM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

Wow a lot of stuff happened last night.
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #17
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

I have the ice cream tree and now I fell stupid because I traded my other one yesterday!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #18
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the tree is gonew. I hope it's retired
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #19

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Very cool new stuff. I just adopted a black poodle yesterday and go the ice cream tree for my exclusive. I am wondering if it is a glitch it is gone since I ended up getting one yesterday or if it is true that it is gone now. Anyway, my kids were excited about teh new stuff. Especially being able to use the sinks now to brush teeth, wash up and brush their fur/hair. I am now wondering if I should wait to log in my other Webkinz in case they will be adding any new exclusive items for the adoptions. I was thinking yesterday when I adopted my poodle if I should wait because they might add new ones.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
broccoli is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm very excited about the new room theme, I just wish it wasn't so expensive because when my :goo: saw it he knew he had to have it so we are now slowly redoing his tired room with a fresh new style after each trip to the arcade! We will have to go and play the new soilitaire game!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: