Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 09:35 AM   #71
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

Well I am majorly confused!! It says in the newspaper today the black fresian and the lil'kniz leopard are retiring. Someone doesn't know what's going on at Ganz...not sure who...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the Webkinz newspaper than this thread.....
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #73
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Actually, you should look at the Webkinz catalog on Webkinz.com this morning. The Lil Kinz Leopard is no longer shown as retired. They probably couldn't change the newspaper in time. We have direct verification from the Webkinz Creative Director on this issue.
This is one of those postings where you have to read through a LOT of the confusion to get through to the truth. No matter what, it will drive the sales of the L'il Kinz leopard. This may actually have benefited Ganz way more than anybody else. BUT, CYNALOT, WENDY and JUSTIN say it is so, I believe it is SO.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #74
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

no, its not the big one. (see my prev. post .)

View Post Originally Posted by Gibaldi1
<<snipped>>now im thinking if they ment the BIG leperd instead of the lil'kinz one... TO CONFUZZLED!
View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
i dont know but my guess is that its all by #s. so the alphabet won't matter. maybe they do their coding similar to the tag #s. the mgr that i spoke with abt the lil kinz leopard said that it was not the regular leopard but was mum on which one it was supposed to be. (not to say that they wont be retiring the regular leopard soon bc there is supposed to be OODLES and OODLES of retirements this year to make way for the billions of new pets.) i cannot figure out WHY he couldnt tell me which one since it was supposed to be public but i wasnt gonna press the issue bc that wasnt why i called anyway. (i just brought it up since i happened to have the right person on the phone.)
RedBear is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #75
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by thekaren23
Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the Webkinz newspaper than this thread.....
Opinions are valued on this site and we are ALL entitled to them. Far be it for me to try and sway yours to another option. But, in wording it that way it sounds more like a 'veiled accusation.' I will trust the people who have shown NOTHING BUT integrity and honesty. Information can be misconstrued, or the Creative Director may not have been 'in the loop.'
Now if you look a couple of pages back, you will discover that Wendy has rectified this. They have contact with Creative Director because they WANT this site to be ACCURATE, HONEST, CURRENT, and CREDIBLE information. Nothing gets posted by them unless it has been CLEARED and CONFIRMED, remember that. They follow the SAME RULES we do.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #76
Krystalkitty12

crystal_ice224 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

I am not sure whether to believe this or not... I don't know about you people, but I believe in the newspaper too. But I hope it isn't retiring. I still want it.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #77

sprinklesCT is on a distinguished road

Wait....I'm confused...I know the Lil kinz leopard isn't retiring, but what about the black friestein?? Is it retiring??
Old 03-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #78
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

I bought a lil leopard yesterday and he is really cute. I think it is retiring and I so far have every webkinz that is retire.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #79
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by thekaren23
are you implying that Justin's lying?
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #80
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i really do not understand why people do this: call people liars all the time. makes me wonder about honesty and integrity. if anything, the creative director is not giving the correct information. i spoke with a technical manager earlier this week and was told the exact same thing. that technical manager went and personally asked the creative director.

if so inclined to jump on the "you are lying bandwagon", instead of doubting the information posted by justin, it would be much politer to doubt the creative director and wonder if the creative director doesn't have the correct facts. justin is simply passing along information that he received from the creative director. i can back that information up based on my conversation with a technical manager earlier this week. if it turns out that the creative director is incorrect, then complain to the creative director. justin is only relaying the information that he received from the creative director. its really rude to call someone a liar, dont you think?

Last edited by RedBear; 03-15-2008 at 12:45 PM..
RedBear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: