Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #51
Sparkleberry

Default Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

Oh, I thought it was a glitch or something. I am glad it's not retiring I'm going to buy one anyways.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #52
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

the problem is that everything is codes on webpages. whomever selected lil kinz leopard selected the wrong code. there is another pet that is supposed to be retired. since its all code related, i would venture to guess that the wrong coding would also show on the picture.

not sure why they are taking so long to fix it but i guess that goes the course. (after all, it took them at least 9 months to fix the buy unlimited rares.) i just hope that it doesnt take them so long to fix it that it cannot be undone.

Last edited by RedBear; 03-14-2008 at 06:50 PM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

smartboy987654321 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info.I poasted it on my super small site. here is the link.www.webkinzelvs.zoomshare.com

P.S.If you go on now all news will be gone.I put it on the calender under that day every night.I will start adding tommaro's news in 26minutes.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #54
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Im glad that its not retiring its to new!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #55
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
the problem is that everything is codes on webpages. whomever selected lil kinz leopard selected the wrong code. there is another pet that is supposed to be retired. since its all code related, i would venture to guess that the wrong coding would also show on the picture.

not sure why they are taking so long to fix it but i guess that goes the course. (after all, it took them at least 9 months to fix the buy unlimited rares.) i just hope that it doesnt take them so long to fix it that it cannot be undone.
thats what i was thinking. maybe it will be the lion, since they are close in the alphabet?
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #56
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by tee1000
thats what i was thinking. maybe it will be the lion, since they are close in the alphabet?
i dont know but my guess is that its all by #s. so the alphabet won't matter. maybe they do their coding similar to the tag #s. the mgr that i spoke with abt the lil kinz leopard said that it was not the regular leopard but was mum on which one it was supposed to be. (not to say that they wont be retiring the regular leopard soon bc there is supposed to be OODLES and OODLES of retirements this year to make way for the billions of new pets.) i cannot figure out WHY he couldnt tell me which one since it was supposed to be public but i wasnt gonna press the issue bc that wasnt why i called anyway. (i just brought it up since i happened to have the right person on the phone.)
RedBear is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 11:08 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
Kidds0804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

[quote=Justin;5950142]We just received word from the Webkinz Creative Director that the Lil Kinz Leopard is NOT being retired, as previously reported and still shown on webkinz.com. We have been informed that the retirement is actually an error and is not the case at all. Special thanks to Cynalot, as this information was a result of her meeting earlier this week! Here is the photo that is currently showing in the Webkinz catalog.
Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...][/
Here are the 4 new webkinz coming to WW in April! Three are regular size webkinz - the Lizard, Cocker Spaniel and Chicken. The Mouse is a Lil Kinz. Is this the first Lil Kinz introduced before a larger size??
]
Attached Images
File Type: jpglizard.jpg (7.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpgcocker spaniel.jpg (6.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpgchicken.jpg (4.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpgmouse.jpg (4.1 KB, 47 views)
Old 03-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #58
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Look what the newspaper says today!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #59
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I saw the newspaper at midnight, too! Looks like the retirement is pretty official to me. Go figure...
magicw is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 01:44 AM   #60
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

If they knew this was a erron that should have fixed this right away. This info has now shown up on the Asian accounts and the European accounts. This is not just a picture with the words retired either. The is a picture of the black horse and the Leopard with a message saying there bothi retired. So somoeone who had access entered this info into the system after the fact of the picture being marked retired. To me that is way more then a glitch.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: