Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #41
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Default Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

I woudn't know how to do that. what does "pm" mean? I'm so internet illiterate
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #42
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

Great! I thought that was weird. Thanks Cynalot and Justin!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #43
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I wouldn't know how to do that what does "pm" mean? I am soooo internet illiterate
Old 03-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #44
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
I don't know. I am new here. I just thought that maybe I was on to something. sorry

---------- milliemay13 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

This is my first day. I thought maybe WI could look into it and see if it is true. Oh well
There are always rumours of future webkinz, but we will only post confirmed images and information. It is always fun to think about what any of these webkinz might look like and to imagine what their special items/food might be, but unless we know for sure, we will not post that information.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #45
I love

oops I didn't mean to post it twice. Sorry ops:
Old 03-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #46
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
I woudn't know how to do that. what does "pm" mean? I'm so internet illiterate
PM means private message. It's kind of site an in-site email type of thing. You just get messages from other users who want to talk about things in private.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #47
I love

ok. thanks for telling me.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #48
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

PM means private messages. what you do is AFTER you get 10 posts go to User CP Home and scroll down to Private Messages.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #49
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

If it is or is not retired, I'm just glad I got one the day they came out. I can understand the Black Friesian retiring, but in the newspaper, when it said 'When we welcome new Webkinz to Webkinz World, some of our older plas get to retire,' I laughed out loud. OLDER PALS?? The Lil' Leopard came out, oh, I don't know, a month ago?
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #50
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

Good to know!
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: