Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #31
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
The front page on the US accounts may be different in the morning than the Asian accounts. We will have to wait and see if it reflects the correction. Thank you Justin for looking out for us!

EXACTLY!!!! We CAN change to future. Maybe before they made the ASIAN ACCOUNTS Newzpaper they still were going with having it retired, and then before they made the one for the US, they decided to change it. More people on WI have US accounts than ASIAN accounts. and more people in Canada and the US have a US account, so only the people with ASIAN accounts will see the Newz that way.

Thanks mom2tc for explaining that.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #32
webguy88
Gifted

webguy88 is on a distinguished road

Great . I just bought 2 Lil' Kinz Leopard's because I thought I'd finally have a Lil' Kinz =[ =[. Oh well. Thanks Justin for the info
Old 03-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #33
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I think I may have found a list of the webkinz for july! Go to http://bestkinzblog.wordpress.com/ to see! They have not been confirmed but someone can check from WI right?

---------- milliemay13 added 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Will someone alert the WI people for me? I am new here

Last edited by milliemay13; 03-14-2008 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #34
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
I think I may have found a list of the webkinz for july! Go to http://bestkinzblog.wordpress.com/ to see! They have not been confirmed but someone can check from WI right?

just wonderin, but is that one of the unofficial webkinz sites we're not allowed to post?

---------- arodfan727 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13

---------- milliemay13 added 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Will someone alert the WI people for me? I am new here

I mam not going to alert them cuz' we don't know if it is official, but someone else can.

Last edited by arodfan727; 03-14-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #35
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I don't know. I am new here. I just thought that maybe I was on to something. sorry

---------- milliemay13 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

This is my first day. I thought maybe WI could look into it and see if it is true. Oh well

Last edited by milliemay13; 03-14-2008 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #36
Rage&Love
Gifted

Dont worry about it. Im sorry if I sounded offencive. I didnt mean it to come across that way. and milliemay13, its not your fault if the website lies!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #37
lillax<3

Thank you for telling us!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
Rage&Love
Gifted

yup thanks!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:31 PM   #39
I love

ok I just thought I saw it so I'd let WI know. But whatever. It's probably not accurate. It'd be cool though

---------- milliemay13 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

how do you get a pic next to your name?

Last edited by milliemay13; 03-14-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #40
Rage&Love
Gifted

It would be AWESOME!!! and milliemay13, im not saying it IS lying, its just that it probably is. so when you get 10 posts feel free to pm Justin or Wendy
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: