Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: Breaking News: Lil Kinz Leopard NOT Retiring!

thanks for the info justin,wendy and cynalot ! It was pretty strange the lil leopard retiring but if the lil leopard isn't retiring what is?! the big leopard ??? i'm confused!

I bet alot of people will be disapointed learning this as many went out and bought a lil leopard or got it off ebay just because it was retiring.

thanks.
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Again, as Justin stated, our information came directly from the Webkinz Creative Director.
And I believe you when you say you spoke to the Creative Director....However...he/she once hinted before that the Love Puppy and Sherbet bunny would again be available...and now they have officially retired. So maybe the Creative Director is wrong this time too.
tiggrmommi is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #23
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

All I can do is shake my head. I believe you but if this is the case this was not just a glitch. Someone typed this message up to be put on the front page and it was approved. Not only that it is mentioned a few times on WW. So I guess in either case Gantz has lied to us. If this was a way for them to push some sales of the leapord I will be very disappointed.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #24
jristhebest

that is good to know...i want one so hopefully i'll find one at the hallmark store.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #25
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by tiggrmommi
And I believe you when you say you spoke to the Creative Director....However...he/she once hinted before that the Love Puppy and Sherbet bunny would again be available...and now they have officially retired. So maybe the Creative Director is wrong this time too.
Good point.

And I just want to say to the admins and mods that just because we're confused and posting these pics of the Webkinz News Page for tomorrow, does NOT mean that we're questioning your validity. It seems that you think we are, and we're not ... we're just confused as to how there can be SUCH a lack of communication on the part of Ganz - so much so that the Creative Director says one thing (a few different times) and is contradicted by the website. Just another in a long line of "glitches", I suppose.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AUMagic
Good point.

And I just want to say to the admins and mods that just because we're confused and posting these pics of the Webkinz News Page for tomorrow, does NOT mean that we're questioning your validity. It seems that you think we are, and we're not ... we're just confused as to how there can be SUCH a lack of communication on the part of Ganz - so much so that the Creative Director says one thing (a few different times) and is contradicted by the website. Just another in a long line of "glitches", I suppose.
AUMagic is right. We are behind you 100% and we trust you. I don't think it causes our allegiance to you or this site to waiver, just our trust in Ganz as a business. They have been pulling back further and further from the company a LOT of us had believed they were. They take away our foreknowledge of Curio sales, they reduce the amount we can get, they tell us that a new Kinz coming out is to be retired, they told us earlier in the year that they may re-instate the most sought after Kinz', they govern the games and disallow credits after a certain point. It seems they mistrust us and are punishing us for something. Unfortunately you are caught in that crossfire as our representative.
PS, Thank you for going to bat for us, it takes a lot of patience and fortitude to do what you and Wendy do and to keep going in the face of such adversity.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-14-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: thank you
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #27
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

This is all a little confusing on all ends. I figure if we all just sit back and hang tight, we will find out what's what here. I have to wonder if Ganz was just indecisive about this issue and spoke before acting.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #28
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

I can tell you what the CD told me when I asked about the seasonals.

The intention was to leave the door open for a future rerelease but they were constantly fielding inquiries from distributors/retailers as to when they would be available for order and it was just becoming to much of a headache.. especially since they had no plans for them for at least the next two years anyways.

As far as the lil leopard goes, the CD also confirmed that the lil leopard was an error, but that it had not been noticed right away when the list of retirees came down.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #29
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

I hope that newspaper is telling the truth! I bought one off ebay for like, $18.00, thinking it was going to become very rare, and retire! GRRRR! Arrgg!! I sure hope that for some reason the mix up is a mix up, and it will stay retired! This is about the first WI news article I DID NOT like!!! Sorry if I'm being rude, it just makes me mad...
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #30
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
I can tell you what the CD told me when I asked about the seasonals.

The intention was to leave the door open for a future rerelease but they were constantly fielding inquiries from distributors/retailers as to when they would be available for order and it was just becoming to much of a headache.. especially since they had no plans for them for at least the next two years anyways.

As far as the lil leopard goes, the CD also confirmed that the lil leopard was an error, but that it had not been noticed right away when the list of retirees came down.
cynalot did the CD say the big leopard was supposed to be retired instead? I'm just a little confused as which webkinz or lil kinz will retire since the lil kinz leopard retiring was a mistake..
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: