Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

Click the image to open in full size.

Fall Fest has arrived in Webkinz World on accounts in the Asian time zone.* Thank you to our members with Asian Webkinz World accounts, we can bring you an early report on Fall Fest 2008.* Unlike last year when Fall Fest was in October, this year Fall Fest will run from September 18th to September 24th.* For the next week, leaves will be randomly floating across screens in Webkinz World.* Clicking on one of these leaves will win you fantastic Fall-themed prizes.* The leaves come in three colors: red, yellow and orange.

Click the image to open in full size.** Click the image to open in full size.** Click the image to open in full size.

We are pleased to report that there are NEW prizes to this year's festival.* So far, WI members have reported catching an Orange Cable Knit Sweater, Fall Festival Place Setting and Decorative Cornucopia.

Items making their second appearance for Fall Fest 2008 so far include:
The Decorative Wheat Sheaf
Harvest Time Poster
Potted Elm Tree
Autumn Sunset Toque
Hot Apple Cider
Pumpkin Soup

Items from last year that have yet to be seen in 2008 are:
Corn Husk Doll
Maple Leaf Sweater
Harvest Fruit Hat

Many thanks to all of our members for sharing their pictures today and to legalcat for collecting all of the information for this report.* Make sure you stay with WebkinzInsider for the latest updates to all the fun of Fall Fest 2008!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

Have you (or anyone else) noticed that Atomicilicious, Checkers, Rock Paper Scissors, & the other 2 player games are no longer in the Tournament Arena? Is this a normal thing? Them adding games & then taking them away?

Wanted :cdee::fp::trigger:
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
roxanethree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

I can't wait!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #4
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

Hello! Just to let you know....my fall fest items so far DO include:

The Wheat Sheaf
The Fall Poster (from last year)
and the Apple Cider
Old 09-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

Breaking news--new bed in curio shop right now
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

I did receive the wheat sheaf, the apple cider and the poster, but haven't gotten the brown sweater, the fruit hat or the corn husk doll. I really liked the brown sweater than the orange one. Too bad. Yeah the bed is really cool, but it is super expensive, over 16k, and they also added the new clothes in the W Shop.

Last edited by lilpaw19; 09-17-2008 at 02:28 PM..
Old 09-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

In my European account I've received the wheat sheaf, the potted tree, the autumn toque and the pumpkin soup.

---------- iamsusie2 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Oh! and leaves are flying every 2 minutes!

Last edited by iamsusie2; 09-17-2008 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #8

lovemypet is an unknown quantity at this point

That is soo cool. i can't wait

---------- lovemypet added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

woo hoo i was #8 and now #9 kool a first for me!

Last edited by lovemypet; 09-17-2008 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2008, 06:19 AM   #9
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

OHHHHHHHHHHH!! I had to pop in here FIRST 'cuz I KNEW you guys would have the scoop!!

PLEASE someone tell me this -- do the leaves fall NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE DOING? Or if you're in the middle of a game or something, will they not fall?

Help me! This is my FIRST Fall Festival!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

I GOTTA GO NOW ... SEE YA IN WW!!!!!

(Would someone please answer me, though? THANKS BUNCHES!!)
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #10

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great pics!!!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: