Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
jme90x is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

No. You are not the only one. My Asian account had a lot more action and I wished I had stayed on it more.
Today my american account is sparse....

---------- jme90x added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

I did get two leaves in the last hour and that is it. At least, it is something.

Last edited by jme90x; 09-18-2008 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The only things that are missing, so far are the Autumn Cable knit sweater and the Corn Husk doll. No one seems to have seen those yet. Otherwise the leaves are falling FAST and furious! Be sure to pop in on Legalcat and show off your stuff! She would love to see what you got! Thank you Justin!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Yeeesh, I see you already told everyone what we haven't seen and I completely FORGOT about the fruit hat!!!

Wouldn't it be fun if they changed some of the items as the days go by? I would love to see the maple leaf sweater come back. And the corn husk doll.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #43
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I raced home from work to catch leaves. I've been on continuously for 2 and 1/2 hours and haven't seen a single one. What's the deal?
crosses is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #44
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was on for almost 2 hours and NEVER saw a flying leaf! I made sure I could see my dock at all times. I have a US account on ET.

HELP!!!
tyson884 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #45
jme90x is on a distinguished road

Okay, I stayed in my room (didn't even change rooms) and got two leaves in the past hour

One at 9:16 pm US Webkinz time
Another one at 10:01 pm US Webkinz time
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #46

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

This morning on my daughter's account the leaves were falling everywhere. I've been on mine this afternoon and evening for hours and only saw two. I can't tell if it is best not to move around but then I get bored just sitting in my room. This morning on hers, they were inside, outside while I was doing things, etc.
Do they come through all the games?
Old 09-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #47
kittyapplesauce

colleenk is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there some kind of glitch with the leaves today? Yesterday (Thursday morning) at about 12:00 AM my mom was catching a whole bunch of leaves on our Webkinz' accounts. It must have been 20 or so in two hours or so. Today when I was on Webkinz, I could not find a single leaf! What is going on?!?
colleenk is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #48
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

I've noticed the same. Not sure whats going on.

I cannot complain too much myself. I was playing asian account early 'thier' thursday opening day about 3am webkinz time for asian accounts. I hit almost 50 leaves that morning doing quizzies (1 potted oak out of 47 hits). Awhile later, I hit one in over an hour.

On my American account I hit a lot in the small time (maybe 20 in hour and a half to 2 hours) but played quizzies for hour and a half tonight with only one cider to show for it.

There is no way random leaves can be 50 in 2 hours than 1 in 2 hours.
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 09-18-2008, 11:34 PM   #49
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
Last night (Wednesday), I had 2 Euro accts up & open & was catching leaves at about every 2 min. I even stayed up later than I really should have, knowing that it wouldn't last! LOL

This morning, just to be on a safe & prepared side, I cleaned out my cache. Before noon, on my US accts, the leaves were slower, but still arriving less than 9 min. apart.

This evening, I have been on for about 2 hours & I have two accts open and I haven't seen one yet.
Nice to know I'm not the only one not seeing anything & good thing I trusted my gut and sat up later last night! LOL
Old 09-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #50

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Yesterday in Japan the leaves were falling 4 every 15 minutes and that lasted all day & night.
This afternoon and tonight in America the leaves were falling 1 every hour.
Quite a difference. And when the kids get home from school most of them have to do homework and eat dinner before we allow them to play on Webkinz. They are lucky if they see 1 or 2 leaves before it is time for them to go to bed.
lashes is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: