Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

View Post Originally Posted by 728lisa
Does anyone have the numeric web page address so we can open multiple sessions of webkinz at once? Can't remember who published that earlier this year but it allows you to open all of your accounts on one screen at the same time. Hope we can find it again.
I know you can do it through firefox.com
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

View Post Originally Posted by zhava
They seem to fly about every 2-4 minutes.
Thansk for the heads up! That's really fast btw!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

The new items are cool! Thanks for the information!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:04 PM   #14
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

The leaves are falling really fast on the Asian account. Last year on Winterfest, the leaves were falling that fast on the Asian account and on the next day when it started on the American accounts, they had fixed it to where we were lucky to get one every 7 minutes. I hope they don't do that again this time!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #15
kitterztoo

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

I love all the items I've gotten! There's also the cider, pumpkin soup, autumn toque, and orange sweater (seen on my frog).
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfall harvest items.JPG (148.1 KB, 8 views)
kitterztoo is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #16
Gift Guru

zhava is on a distinguished road

I sat on my asian account for about 45 minutes and picked up about 25 items
Old 09-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

So great thanks for the info!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #18
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the news!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #19
readergirl1228

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

Do we have to be in our room for the FF items to appear?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #20
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I sure do love fall fest!

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Readergirl1228
Do we have to be in our room for the FF items to appear?
You sure don't. You can be anywhere. I recommend quizzy's. You can earn money and click, click, click!

Last edited by LilyRose; 09-17-2008 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: