Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

Click the image to open in full size.

Fall Fest has arrived in Webkinz World on accounts in the Asian time zone.* Thank you to our members with Asian Webkinz World accounts, we can bring you an early report on Fall Fest 2008.* Unlike last year when Fall Fest was in October, this year Fall Fest will run from September 18th to September 24th.* For the next week. leaves will be randomly floating across screens in Webkinz World.* Clicking on one of these leaves will win you fantastic Fall-themed prizes.* The leaves come in three colors: red, yellow and orange.

Click the image to open in full size.** Click the image to open in full size.** Click the image to open in full size.

We are pleased to report that there are NEW prizes to this year's festival.* So far, WI members have reported catching a*Orange Cable Knit Sweater, Fall Festival Place Setting and Decorative Cornucopia,

Items making their second appearance for Fall Fest 2008 so far include:
The Decorative Wheat Sheaf
Harvest Time Poster
Potted Elm Tree
Autumn Sunset Toque
Hot Apple Cider
Pumpkin Soup

Items from last year that have yet to be seen in 2008 are:
Corn Husk Doll
Maple leaf sweater
Harvest fruit hat

Many thanks to all of our members for sharing their pictures today and to legalcat for collecting all of the information for this report.* Make sure you stay with WebkinzInsider for the latest updates to all the fun of Fall Fest 2008!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

I am so excited. This is my favorite part of Webkinz World. Random things to click flying across the screen. Good for kids and adults alike.

Thanks justin.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru

zhava is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Breaking News: The Leaves Are Flying! Fall Festival 2008 Has Arrived!

I just got the apple cider!
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (176.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
Gift Guru

this is my favorite! trying to get all the floating items!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The only things that are missing, so far are the Autumn Cable knit sweater and the Corn Husk doll. No one seems to have seen those yet. Otherwise the leaves are falling FAST and furious! Be sure to pop in on Legalcat and show off your stuff! She would love to see what you got! Thank you Justin!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Yeeesh, I see you already told everyone what we haven't seen and I completely FORGOT about the fruit hat!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-17-2008 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

cool new items going to be fun
Old 09-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

I have seen the pumpkin soup, the cider and the potted elm tree.

---------- ank1 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ank1
I have seen the pumpkin soup, the cider and the potted elm tree.
And the Autumn Sunset Toque.

---------- ank1 added 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I also saw some new clothes in the W shop, but still no green lava among the exclusives.

Last edited by ank1; 09-17-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone have the numeric web page address so we can open multiple sessions of webkinz at once? Can't remember who published that earlier this year but it allows you to open all of your accounts on one screen at the same time. Hope we can find it again.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

This is my first Fall fest, so I 'm very excited. I only have a European account so I have to wait untill tomorrow morning. Did anybody time the intervals already?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Oekie
This is my first Fall fest, so I 'm very excited. I only have a European account so I have to wait untill tomorrow morning. Did anybody time the intervals already?
They seem to fly about every 2-4 minutes.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: