Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #31
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Large Size wCares Seals Arrive at Retailers

Well, I went to cracker barrel in Jax, Florida two days ago ( they are listed as the only place, anywhere close to get the seal), the woman who does the plush stuff didn't know anything about the wcares ! She told me to go to the gift shop ( my usual place for webkinz) & when I explained the details of Wcares why, when, where... she said she's heard nothing about it, and has no idea. The other think she commented on is the fact that they do sell many things so webkinz isn't that high on the list of important sale items. So I wonder who does care, I have email Ganz with the specific stores Phone #'s & details about how the sales of wcares are being presented (walgreens actually has them in a big bin in the back storage room with all the other stuffed animals, kinda like trash, you have to wait 10-15 min for them to be brought out , then you must spill them on the floor to find a webinz with tags... but I digress). I explained how rude some of the store employees were also & have not seen any improvement in any of the places where wcares are supposed to be ! I will never go back to walgreens & cracker barrel (foods not good anyway, only went for webkinz ) .
nettne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #32
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by penelopekinz
so I guess it will be full price since it is not at walgreens. At least people in canada can get them now.
as far as i can tell, they will be full price, with the dollar donation to w-cares.
i went to my local hallmark to get my EAGLE!!!! wahooo!!! and they had the seal with the
red tag, and they sold it at the regular price...13.99. i would have waited to see if i
would find it somewhere else but my heart got the best of me, so i left with both.

i would have hoped for this promotion the seal would have been cheaper, like the lil kinz, but i guess that is like looking through rose colored glasses.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #33
Gifted

pokekinz19 is a jewel in the roughpokekinz19 is a jewel in the rough

cool
pokekinz19 is offline Male
Old 09-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #34
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Labor Day Weekend the large seal with the red tag was selling at Hallmark for $9.00, however they were only shipped 12 of them... fortunately I got one because I was the first one thru the door. Webkinz sell in several place where I live but there is not a very large selection at any of the location. We do have the Wcare at Walgreens and they are in a large bin at the front of the store... seems they were have problems with the tags being snipped off so they had to place them where they could keep an eye on them. How sad is that that a few people stoop so low as to steal tags which only drives up the cost to the rest of us who do the right thing and pay for our (sorry I'll step down from my soap box now) however they don't have a problem if you want to pull them out until you get the one you want as long as you put them back. So I guess it just depends on where you live.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #35
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool! I saw them!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:37 PM   #36
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

i know webkinz are so exoensive i hate it its like they are just stuffed animals with tags its stupid but i have 13
anna630 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #37
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

i never liked the seal...
366100068 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #38

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

cool! i live in the us but canada is my favorite country!!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: