Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Kinzville News "Top 10 Questions" Winners Announced

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Congrats to all the winners! I hope a few are WI members (I would love to know what is in that pack, lol)
We have a winner! First post updated with info and pictures.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

So far two of the winners are WI members! Congrats to Meghan and Anjii, and all the other winners!

Last edited by sydney88; 01-15-2009 at 03:10 PM..
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW! Those were GREAT questions. I like that they added the 11th question in there to announce their new line of pets. Congratulations to ALL of the winners. Great Questions and awesome answers to them
Thank you FIA
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Those were great questions. I feel so silly. I thought we were helping them come up with new questions for Quizzy. LOL
Linnae is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:18 PM   #15
Gak Manufacturer
Gift Trainee

aquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
Those were great questions. I feel so silly. I thought we were helping them come up with new questions for Quizzy. LOL
You're not alone and although I didn't enter this contest, I thought they were looking for new questions for Quizzy's too!
aquiverful is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #16
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Yay, so excited a WI member got a prize...theyre lucky getting a full quizzys set!
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

ooj I can't wait to see what that pet is going to be!I hope it is a giraffe!
opossumgirl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
Gifted

faeriefirefly is an unknown quantity at this point

I was hoping for more in depth questins to be picked...there are a few here but the magical forest, vacation and webkinz jr questions have been asked and answered to death...and the Arte questin doesn't give us any real insite into Webkinz...but hey at least we got five new answers.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I think the most requested pet is the spotted & loveable giraffe! People have been requesting it here on WI for years!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #20
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I feel stuck on what to think about Ganz... so many complaints have piled up lately on the problems in WW, but reading the answers the Creative Director gives to these questions just makes me feel as if they have everything taken care of and that they do really care about the ins and outs of this site.

I know someone asked about PSFs and PSIs, but I really would've liked to have asked about secret recipes and how they come up with those. THAT would be the ultimate question for me (no surprise there), if I could've asked one.
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: