Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: KinzChat PLUS Schedule Revealed

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member legalcat, and her sister, for calling our attention to an important change in KinzChat PLUS. A KinzChat PLUS Daily Schedule has been added to Webkinz World. Just click on the new sign next to the KC+ Tree to view it. Now we know why we were getting conflicting reports from members on when KC+ was open and closed. The hours are different for different colored Zones. At this point we don't know if this is a permanent schedule, or if it will change day by day. Either way, the later hours mean that even more of our memers will have a chance to try this feature.

For those of you who are having trouble changing from one Zone to another, the advice from Ganz is to log out of Webkinz World and then log back in. The advertisement pictured below started showing up in Webkinz World today.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!
Webkinz :)

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: KinzChat PLUS Schedule Revealed

Whoa, cool! Thanks for keeping us informed FIA, and thanks legalcat!
Franks is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the info!
Old 12-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #4
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

thank you! I just checked it.. and mine all say 10:00pm
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Okay, I've been on Webkinz since December and never gone into Kinzchat, but I've noticed that if I go to the trading rooms in the clubhouse it will say Orange Zone, or Blue Zone or some other colour. Can someone please let me know the signifigance of the colour zones?

Many thanks in advance. This site is amazing!
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

The color zones are on your phone. You have to be in the same zone as your friend, or it is like you are on a completely different planet. Click the Zone button on your phone, and you will see a list of all the color options.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 12-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #7

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Well this explains so much thanks for the update. I guess the schedule also would apply to the regular kinzchat for tournament area too . ?
Thanks again. Click the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #8
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I posted a thread on this!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I don't think it will effect the regular kinzchat because they really don't have to monitor what is said or traded. They have to monitor every thing on the kinzchat plus because of scamming and bad behavior.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #10

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Thank you legalcat and I am glad to Know you still Come on even after the death of young,Philip
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: