Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #11
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Kinz Clothes Arrive in Select Stores

View Post Originally Posted by karategirl7
I am extremely offended! Justin said these close were for teens. I am above the weight range in the XL size yet I am barely a teenager. The small sizes are for people who weigh less than 60 pounds! Not all teens are that skinny. Please make sure this information is correct about who it's suited for so it doesn't offend people.
Don't go by sizes. My small dd is wearing a size bigger than you would expect for her age (like , size 10 would fit a 10 year old) She is a tiny little thing, so it worries me that it is obvious the clothes are sized really tiny. It seems that the stores are making shirts really skinny. I hope it does not make kids feel like they must be overweight since the shirts are so tight. She is tiny, and they still fit her tight. I hope Ganz comes out with bigger sizes. I would love a t shirt for me!

---------- mimzysmom added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
PEOPLE-KINZ clothes, LOL I am going to have to get some. I am SO lucky...I can wear kids clothes!! Little people ROCK!
Thank you Justin! I am going to be looking for them soon!
Lol, sometimes it is an advantage! I am so jealous you will be able to wear one! I want the double t with long sleeves.

---------- mimzysmom added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SunflwerGrl04
Well according to the sizes I need to lose a little to fit into one! They sure look cute and I would love to have one!
Depends how your weight is distributed. I hope it fits!

Last edited by mimzysmom; 11-07-2008 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #12
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Any idea where we could find these? Mall stores probably - like Limited too?
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by cattails5
Any idea where we could find these? Mall stores probably - like Limited too?
That is what I am thinking too. Limited 2 is a large chain store that would most likely get them first. And you can look for the series one figures on clearance while you are there!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #14
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

I guess the hunt is on for the stores that have the shirts in my area. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #15
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I am an adult and I'd love to get a t-shirt for me. I'm a little above the XL t-shirt range so I either need to lose some weight or wait for Ganz to come out with sizes for adults!

Last edited by abond429; 11-07-2008 at 11:32 AM..
Old 11-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #16

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

I don't think karategirl over reacted too much on this one. I wouldn't be offended, but I think Justin should edit his article and change the word from teens to tWeens. Tweens are 8-12 year olds. These sizes will clearly fit the average 8-12 year old. The only teens these will fit are small statured, very petite, or anorexic.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: