Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Kinz Clothes Arrive in Select Stores

It turns out that the release of the Kinz Clothes Shirts was closer than all of us relased.* Today one of our moderators was able to purchase several T-Shirts at her local store in Canada, Teddy 'N' Me.* Unfortunately, we are unable to show you the costumes that come with the shirts' feature codes because, just like with the new carriers, the codes do not work.* Apparently the programming for these items has not yet been updated in Webkinz World.* So far the only confirmed costume is the Nefertiti outfit from the eStore mix-up.

We do, however, have some interesting news to report regarding the release of the Shirts.* Like most companies, Ganz makes it's products available to it's retailers based on the stores' sale volumes.* Stores that sell a lot of product, get the new items first.* Smaller stores get the new items much later, if there is any inventory left.* In the case of the Kinz Clothes Shirts, a very limited amount has been produced, so at this point only the top level of stores with the highest sale volumes has even been able to order the shirts.* The bottom line is that the shirts are going to be in very limited supply and may be difficult to find.

For those of you lucky enough to find a store with the shirts available, please take a look at the size chart below before you hand over your cash.* Although the shirts are sized from Small to Extra Large, these appear to be "Juniors" sizes.* Petite adults may be able to fit into the larger sizes, and small children will be able to wear them baggy, but clearly this clothing was designed for teens.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Kinz Clothes Arrive in Select Stores

Wow! Thanks for the information Justin! Can't wait to see the costumes!
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

PEOPLE-KINZ clothes, LOL I am going to have to get some. I am SO lucky...I can wear kids clothes!! Little people ROCK!
Thank you Justin! I am going to be looking for them soon!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Wow! Thanks for the information!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 03:05 AM   #5
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

Well according to the sizes I need to lose a little to fit into one! They sure look cute and I would love to have one!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #6
alexabird7
Banned
karategirl7 will become famous soon enough

I am extremely offended! Justin said these close were for teens. I am above the weight range in the XL size yet I am barely a teenager. The small sizes are for people who weigh less than 60 pounds! Not all teens are that skinny. Please make sure this information is correct about who it's suited for so it doesn't offend people.
karategirl7 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by karategirl7
I am extremely offended! Justin said these close were for teens. I am above the weight range in the XL size yet I am barely a teenager. The small sizes are for people who weigh less than 60 pounds! Not all teens are that skinny. Please make sure this information is correct about who it's suited for so it doesn't offend people.
Describing the T Shirts as designed for teens does not mean that all teens will fit into these shirts. In a clothing store, these shirts would be in the "Girls" or "Boys" sections and those sections usually have an age range of @ 7 - 16. Many preteens and teens already shop in the adult clothing section so, for those that do, these shirts may be sized to small.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
alexabird7
Banned
karategirl7 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CYNalot
Describing the T Shirts as designed for teens does not mean that all teens will fit into these shirts. In a clothing store, these shirts would be in the "Girls" or "Boys" sections and those sections usually have an age range of @ 7 - 16. Many preteens and teens already shop in the adult clothing section so, for those that do, these shirts may be sized to small.
Oh. I thought Justin meant that they would be found in the teens section in stores. Sorry I kind of overreacted.
karategirl7 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 08:24 AM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yeah! It is for teens!

---------- kinzcrazy added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

How much do they cost?

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 11-07-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #10
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

I want one ! thanks for the info.
mantateelover is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: