Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #41
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: It's a "Love Dino"! & New Contest Details Announced

It is UG-LY!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #42
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Why do they insist on using previous pets and just changing the color? The love dino looks like the bubblegumasaurus, and the purple floral fox looks like, of course, the floral fox. I could think of SO MANY better ideas...why can't they do the same? I'm so disappointed! I don't like complaining, but eStore pets are EXPENSIVE! I think I'd be more willing to spend the money on a more unique pet, but maybe that's just me!
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #43
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Aww! I'm gonna join! Thanks for telling FIA!It looks like that bubble gun one only white with pink and red hearts!

---------- rachel21 added 18 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
It is UG-LY!
I don't think you are trying to be mean, but other like it too.

---------- rachel21 added 31 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

There! My room is now done!! Even tho your pet doesn't count, I dressed her up in pink and red with a purple hat too just so she fits in!

Last edited by rachel21; 01-28-2009 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #44
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I think I am done with mine now, I still might change the floor. I used crimson floor paint and it looks like it might be too dark. Even though pets don't matter, I am having my pink and white dog and my cardinal in the picture too, just because they match
I couldn't find many wall hanging things in pink or red.....
flybabytina is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #45
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I'm not at all surprised that they took an existing e-store pet and edited it to make the "love dino." In fact, I almost posted yesterday on the speculative "love cat" thread that I thought it would be more likely to be an incarnation of the bubblegumasaurus LOL.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #46
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I thought it was a realy cool idea until I read the small room line. I have no desire to buy a small room.
Oh well, there is always next time.
Good luck to all who enter :-)
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #47
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I didn't want to make a small room either, but I did so just for the sake of entering the contest. I nearly went broke on it (though I didn't like the bed and wallpaper I started out with, so I changed the bed once and the wallpaper twice) and I think it's got to be one of the most crowded, ugliest rooms in my house haha!

I think they're restricting it to small rooms now for the sake of fairness; they probably want to give everyone a more equal chance of getting something original in with the worst constraints on it as possible.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #48
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Oh my goodness it's adorable!!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #49
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I think the dino is much cuter then the love cat. I too was disapointed when I read small room, but that just makes it more of a challenge. The trick is to not put too much in a small room, otherwise it looks crowded. I went shopping in my house and pulled all the red and pink w-shop things. then I took them to my room and tried different things out. I think I only had to buy one table and some windows for my room, but I keep changing the floor and wallpaper because I can't decide.

One thing I like about these contests are seeing how everyone starts with the same instructions, but comes up with such different rooms. It kind of reminds my of one of those tv shows with different design challanges each week. I usually like the room that I make for the contests; they are some of the best rooms in my house.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #50

parakeet08033 is on a distinguished road

The love dino is so cute! I just finished my room for the contest. I have a question, though. Does everything in your room have to be pink or red? And your pets are allowed to wear anything, right? (wshop, snowflakes, wcares, etc)
parakeet08033 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: